*****OFFICIAL*****Jets vs Miami Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 3 hours after the fact? Damn, people are really down on this team.

Thanks for getting it done though, SoFla. Go Jets!

^^^^^I dont know why anybody should be down on this team, right Stois? I mean they've just gotten their asses handed to them two weeks in a row. people should be more positive and look at the what ifs and what could have beens.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY REMEMBER. the Jets lost back to back afc championship games 2 years in a row 5 years ago. ONLY the Eagles have lost more championship games than the Jets in recent history and I am VERY VERY proud of that historic feat.

(Finishes puking in mouth)

Oh yeah, LETS GO JETS!

^^^^^I dont know why anybody should be down on this team, right Stois? I mean they've just gotten their asses handed to them two weeks in a row. people should be more positive and look at the what ifs and what could have beens.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY REMEMBER. the Jets lost back to back afc championship games 2 years in a row 5 years ago. ONLY the Eagles have lost more championship games than the Jets in recent history and I am VERY VERY proud of that historic feat.

Oh yeah, LETS GO JETS!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Oh yeah, LETS GO JETS!

Look at Dolphins fans and Bills fans. There may not be as many of them but at least they actually root for their teams to win, not to crash and burn. The team is 5-6 and a half a game back in the wildcard, they're not 2-9 or something.

Every night before I go to bed, I say a little prayer for the people I love, and then I say a big huge one begging for the Jets to lose every game they play

If we're confessing, I sacrificed a goat right before the Bengals game and Ra granted me my wish.

Archived