*****OFFICIAL*****Jets vs Miami Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we're still here.  Why do we keep coming back?  The requirements for being a REAL Jets fan, when the team gets our hopes up and shatters them every year, are 1.  Say "I'm a Jets fan", 2.  Have a pulse.....end of list.

On behalf of all sad Jets fans, I thank you for that.

As much as I hate the Dolphins more than any sports franchise in any sport (I hate Don Shula as well) this Miami defense is going to kick our asses in today. If Geno is the QB for an extended period he may be lucky to complete 30 % of his passes and may turn the ball over 4 + times./ Which will get Miami their points to win. This could very well be a 10-6 type game with horrific offense all day long

As much as I hate the Dolphins more than any sports franchise in any sport (I hate Don Shula as well) this Miami defense is going to kick our asses in today. If Geno is the QB for an extended period he may be lucky to complete 30 % of his passes and may turn the ball over 4 + times./ Which will get Miami their points to win. This could very well be a 10-6 type game with horrific offense all day long

I agree with pretty much every word of this.

I've never had to put anyone on ignore, and I can't find the button. I would like to, though.

Let me help you lil buddy ;)

1) click on my username and you will see view this profile.

2)then on the profile you will have options to add this user to your ignore list

If you have any issues let me know. and then all the bad naughty Jets fans you wont see anymore

Let me help you lil buddy ;)

1) click on my username and you will see view this profile.

2)then on the profile you will have options to add this user to your ignore list

If you have any issues let me know. and then all the bad naughty Jets fans you wont see anymore

or you could stop being a dick just to get a rise out of people

Archived