Dee Milliner is officially a bust

Freemanm

'Nuff said on that. Also, Geno looks awful but for &$@!'s sake Jets front office, please at least make some effort to bring in some sort of talent on offense. Everyone knew before the season that the Jets ha no receivers, and the best Idzik can do is sign Greg Salas and David Nelson?! That's it?! Simms is somehow, suddenly going to change things?!

Rex, as accomplished as you are on defense, after five seasons, you are equally inept on offense. You're the head coach, which means you have to concentrate on BOTH sides of the ball. You're offense can't even get through a series without a false start penalty. It's te for you to go.

'Nuff said on that. Also, Geno looks awful but for &$@!'s sake Jets front office, please at least make some effort to bring in some sort of talent on offense. Everyone knew before the season that the Jets ha no receivers, and the best Idzik can do is sign Greg Salas and David Nelson?! That's it?! Simms is somehow, suddenly going to change things?!

Rex, as accomplished as you are on defense, after five seasons, you are equally inept on offense. You're the head coach, which means you have to concentrate on BOTH sides of the ball. You're offense can't even get through a series without a false start penalty. It's te for you to go.

Is it officially official? If so, is there some sort of certificate of authenticity? Something that makes the officially officialness of it truly official.

This sh*t is officially unreadable.

No drafted player other than DL has improved under Rex. And the DL we want to credit him for improved under Karl Dunbar, who coached great DLs in both Chicago and Minnesota. Rex sucks.

Being as how Rex loves CBs, does anybody here think he did not have a huge amount of impact on the selections of Milliner and Wilson?  By the way, it is still early for Milliner, bad as he has been.  Late starters often look lost the first season.

Dee had another near pick and several PD. he gave up the big play but overall he's playing much better than the start of the year and better than Cro, who is done. Give Dee Milliner 1000 reps a day with the Jugs machine this offseason he'll be fine. 

Dee had another near pick and several PD. he gave up the big play but overall he's playing much better than the start of the year and better than Cro, who is done. Give Dee Milliner 1000 reps a day with the Jugs machine this offseason he'll be fine. 

Warmack was the pick @ 9, I have no idea why Idzik went with Milliner - it makes absolutely no sense.   Even if the kid could play a little replacing Revis was always a no-win situation.  

The only explanation I can come up with is that Idzik is hiring a HC with offensive background and wanted to leave talent in place on D for the new DC.   

Warmack was the pick @ 9, I have no idea why Idzik went with Milliner - it makes absolutely no sense.    

I wanted Warmack at 9. That being said Chance Warmack is not a great athlete. Dee Milliner is a great athlete. Sheldon is a great athlete. I can't fault Idzik for wanting the team to be more athletic, we all know that has been a problem the last few years. 

I would give milliner one more year. sexy rexy has a problem with his defensive scheme. it seems its predicated on putting his db's on an island while using overload blitzes to rush the qb. thing is, our blitzes aren't working and our db's can't play that way. rex needs to go

Haha - he's got the worst technique I've ever seen from a starting corner. 

I would give milliner one more year. sexy rexy has a problem with his defensive scheme. it seems its predicated on putting his db's on an island while using overload blitzes to rush the qb. thing is, our blitzes aren't working and our db's can't play that way. rex needs to go

We had zero pressure on Tannehill up the gut any pressure came from the outside and it was slow and weak.

Archived