Rex Ryan: "We have the best draft class in the NFL!"

unbanmadmike1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whose is better at the moment? I'm not saying there isn't one just not sure which. If Sheldon turns out to be rookie of the year with the 13th pick doesn't that mean anything? Geno sucks right now but I'd like to see one more try with real wrs

Whose is better at the moment? I'm not saying there isn't one just not sure which. If Sheldon turns out to be rookie of the year with the 13th pick doesn't that mean anything? Geno sucks right now but I'd like to see one more try with real wrs

One more year ? No thanks

There is a lot of things I don't want to see next year on this team and Geno tops the list

The level of cognitive dissonance required to maintain all of your delusions must be spectacular. I can't imagine the headaches.

Rex has stated for the past 5 years that each year, the Jets have the best draft class. Result: Pitiful teams that tank at the end of the season, and cant score more than 6 points/game. Also 2 of the worst QB's to ever play the postition of QB in the NFL and 3 Offensive coordinators, who if I didnt know their names, would believe they are the same person, as the offense has been an abomination for 5 years.

Wow, if you draft great REX, then why do your teams suck? Must be the coaching? Noooooo, it cant be that, then what?

The only thing I know for sure is that it would have absolutely nothing to do with coaching.

"5 starters from the draft class"

This means 1, of 3 things.

1. He is taking a shot at Idzik, Tanny showing he has nothing else to work with, don't blame me if the cake taste like sh*t, I'm just cooking with the ingredients, and instructions I was given.

2. He is kissing Idzik's ass! Most likely scenario.

3. Because he loves S. Richardson so much, and the type of runner Ivory is, and possibly see's some potential for quality players developing like Winters, and Milliner, he actually believes this to be so. 2nd most likely scenario, close 2nd thou lol!

Archived