Saving Private Ryan?

JollyGreen

I think there were/are only two ways Rex isn't getting fired:

A) The team, and especially Geno, shows enough progress where Idzik wouldn't want to make a change that could disrupt the team's growth.

B ) They make a deep playoff run, which would make it hard for Idzik to justify firing the coaching staff.

Neither are panning out this way, so I think Rex will be let go when the season ends.

A) The team, and especially Geno, shows enough progress where Idzik wouldn't want to make a change that could disrupt the team's growth.

B ) They make a deep playoff run, which would make it hard for Idzik to justify firing the coaching staff.

Neither are panning out this way, so I think Rex will be let go when the season ends.

LOL

Even after today he's not the long term answer at qb at all I think next yr we are still in need of a qb it's the Oakland raiders a terriable team

Archived