Would you be shocked if the Jets beat Carolina??

CobraVerde

OMG quit with the roller coaster sh**.  We're not suddenly good because we beat the Raiders.

I will be TOTALLY shocked if the Jets beat Carolina. Jets are 3-2 all time (1-2 away) against the Panthers and the Jets NEVER play well against a mobile QB like Cam. Carolina 31, Jets 16.

I will be TOTALLY shocked if the Jets beat Carolina. Jets are 3-2 all time (1-2 away) against the Panthers and the Jets NEVER play well against a mobile QB like Cam. Carolina 31, Jets 16.

The Panthers have allowed, on average, 14.5 points per game.  There is absolutely no way we score 16.

Yes but I said the same thing before they played the Saints. Regarding Rex, this game notwithstanding, the offensive woes have been too much to overcome the past three seasons, and I'm afraid I have to agree that it's time for a change.

The Saints are not a good team on the road.  The Jets caught them and played well that game in NJ.   If this game were in NJ,  it would be different.  It's in Carolina, the jet's just won(and the Jets have been terrible after wins under Rex) and the Jets are not a very good team on the road.

I mean coming off a bye they got beat down by a bad Bills team.   And that was at a point where they just beat the Saints, had a week off, and looked like they had the 6 seed in their own hands.   At this point, they beat a bad raiders team at home,  if they come out thinking they are better than they are, they are going to be in for a long day.

Archived