"Godzilla" revamp/remake/movie might be the greatest one ever made.

SenorGato

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been waiting for this..  Bryan Cranston aka Walter White is in it.  Not that that's much of a motivating factor to want to see it but a cool tidbit.

Edit:  That's a different trailer than the on that was leaked a couple months ago.  Looks spectacular.  No campiness like that utter piece of sh-t with Matthew Broderick back in the 90's.  The one where Godzilla layed dozens of eggs in Madison Square Garden..  Man what a disappointment that rubbish was.

Been waiting for this..  Bryan Cranston aka Walter White is in it.  Not that that's much of a motivating factor to want to see it but a cool tidbit.

I noticed him in one of the scenes. I'd say it legitimizes this a bit more than having Matthew ******* Broderick in it.

Shut your whore mouth. 

Oh come on, I love Godzilla films, but I don't want to see it Americanised. When I watch Godzilla, I want to see Tokyo getting stomped, The JASDF getting swatted out of the sky, tanks getting squished, terrible dialogue, all the classic stuff.  I just don't trust Hollywood to do it justice.

And it better have King Ghidorah.

Thanks for posting this... I didn't even know about it. I ******* LOVE Godzilla.

this 

Edit:  That's a different trailer than the on that was leaked a couple months ago.  Looks spectacular.  No campiness like that utter piece of sh-t with Matthew Broderick back in the 90's.  The one where Godzilla layed dozens of eggs in Madison Square Garden..  Man what a disappointment that rubbish was.

and this

completely agree with both, didn't even know this was in the works.. Looks awesome!

Godzilla >>>>>>>>> King Kong

No question.

I grew up watching old monster movies on rainy Sundays with my Mom. Godzilla. Kong. Dracula. Frankenstein. The classic sh*t, with some Abbott & Costello mixed in for good measure. I love that all of this stuff (like all good sci-fi) continually gets reinvented in what can only be described as "passion projects" by the modern day re-creators, like Peter King.

That dude is basically making the "epic movie" version of everything he loved as a kid. What a great job to have LOL

Wouldn't that just mean they are going the Justice League route, to counter Marvel's Avengers?

Justice League has been in the works for years... WB is trying to emulate the path that Disney is taking with Marvel.

I was a little skeptical about Batman V Superman but now that they're throwing Wonder Woman in I'm starting to get worried.  If they truly want to duplicate the success of Marvel they should be introducing these characters in their own projects then bringing them together for the big collaboration. 

I'm already going to have enough trouble wrapping my head around Superman and Batman fighting but throwing Wonder Woman in there to muck everything up could be a disaster. 

Justice League has been in the works for years... WB is trying to emulate the path that Disney is taking with Marvel.

I was a little skeptical about Batman V Superman but now that they're throwing Wonder Woman in I'm starting to get worried.  If they truly want to duplicate the success of Marvel they should be introducing these characters in their own projects then bringing them together for the big collaboration. 

I'm already going to have enough trouble wrapping my head around Superman and Batman fighting but throwing Wonder Woman in there to muck everything up could be a disaster. 

^ misogynist

I was born in 67 and raised on Godzilla movies

I'm cautiously optimistic.  for me, the big guy has to walk upright, like a dude in a rubber suit.  the '98 abomination walked anatomically correctly.  we don't want anatomically correct.  we want upright like a guy in a rubber suit !!

Godzilla for me was always about SCALE

when he's seen from a half mile away, and the tree line comes up to his ankles, that gets your attention !!!

the halo jump scene is beyond cool regardless

Btw I thought Pacific Rim was amazing. Slightly hokey which was fine for the younger audience.

Same here, though I think they should have just made the female lead the star of the movie/story. Her back story was awesome, and she was the most talented rider anyway. 

Btw I thought Pacific Rim was amazing. Slightly hokey which was fine for the younger audience.

It was meh. Those tards from Sons of Anarchy can't act worth a damn... and I don't give a sh*t what anyone says, that guy Charlie from Always Sunny is annoying. It seems like saying "he's cool" has just become something people do to be cool, even though they don't know why or agree.

• 1 month later...

Archived