Legend Mafia game is back

Elkhoon

Hello dear gamers...I guess there are many of you who played vendetta1923 mafia game earlier...It was magnificent game with thousands of players competing simultaneously on online server...This game was sh*t down 5 years ago,although there were many people still playing it..a few days ago I found "stiddari"...It turned out that German programmers were working on this game which is alternative of Vendetta1923...It is released 1 th December and now there are about 400 active players...This type of games really fun in the long run ,so I joined immediately...It doesn't require enormous amount of time like many video games,so if you fancy just to pop-in for a few minutes nice a day ,it is exactly your style of game...well,let me give a brief info about the game ..

Stiddari is a strategic simulation game with thousands of players competing with each other simultaneously. All you need to play is a standard web browser.

You are a mafia boss enlarging your influence and territory by using different tactics. Starting with a single building you make your base grow larger with every deal you make, and training your units gives you access to superior weapons and tactics. Getting control over new buildings and arranging pacts with other guys will help you to find your way to the top. The way you do it is on you; you`re the boss!

Gameplay

Totally saying, Stiddari is another OGame with a mafia skin. You build rooms to collect resources(weapons, ammunition, and alcohol), train new skills(techniques), create troops, then control the city. For those who happened to like the OGame-Style and Mafia theme, this may be one choice.

Well as I said the game is fresh and there is very little predominating among players, so it is important to start play today to be one of the rulers in the long run..

Let me show you current situation on leaderboards.

These are the Top 20 players

# Name Points

(Training) Points

(Buildings) Points

(Troops) = Buildings

(Sum)

1 RedBull [KC] 162 522 168 852 1

2 Gobtik [NR] 115 484 66 666 1

3 Thurmanboy [PDC] 131 454 63 648 1

4 babyrasta [NR] 54 574 9 637 1

5 Speed6 [NR] 131 476 30 637 1

6 bounty 146 468 0 615 1

7 Bomberox [NR] 92 475 27 594 1

8 test1234 [OAC] 131 350 111 592 1

9 ergonien [=GK=] 118 464 0 582 1

10 saintmilo [KLP] 89 465 27 581 1

11 ClemenzaAmaLux [MP] 118 450 9 577 1

12 *ShadowMasster* [vVv] 105 454 9 568 1

13 capanga [KLP] 70 452 36 558 1

14 Samira [MP] 54 478 24 556 1

15 Zephyr [PDC] 92 442 18 552 1

16 •Nto™ [F.R.A.T.] 92 458 0 550 1

17 Bumse [-AJ-] 76 462 9 547 1

18 ReyLeonidas [KLP] 54 462 27 543 1

19 Janus [=PHX=] 54 454 30 539 1

20 GZUZ [-187-] 89 395 54 538 1

When you will start the first thing it will ask - to choose position of your building .. Then you will be able to develop it and later occupy new ones...

So what's more ?

FB page stiddari net

Best regards ...I wait you all ingame.

But not as bad as playing just in fudge on your fudge fudge while attending a fudge convention.

It's a play on Farmville and Star Trek conventions being incredibly nerdy.  Combine them and you have the pinnacle of nerddom.

It's infinitely better than a number of hum dingers you've been trying the last couple weeks. 

It's a play on Farmville and Star Trek conventions being incredibly nerdy.  Combine them and you have the pinnacle of nerddom.

It's infinitely better than a number of hum dingers you've been trying the last couple weeks. 

Not when you have to explain it.. hardee-har-har

HessStation First you will choose a position in any district...Then after choosing a building u start to develop it...Your building consists of several rooms each of which has particular roles...There is a Boss Office which maintains the time needed to upgrade your room to next level,there are also weapons and ammunition factories which produce resources ( firstly you should pay attention to upgrade them,as this is the fuel of the game) ,and there is also Boot Camp where you will recruit your soldiers ...There are many other aspects that I didn't mention here ,but it is clearly explained ingame....

As to the secret password,well I don't have one...You simply can find me ingame and I will offer you any guidance and help needed...

HessStation First you will choose a position in any district...Then after choosing a building u start to develop it...Your building consists of several rooms each of which has particular roles...There is a Boss Office which maintains the time needed to upgrade your room to next level,there are also weapons and ammunition factories which produce resources ( firstly you should pay attention to upgrade them,as this is the fuel of the game) ,and there is also Boot Camp where you will recruit your soldiers ...There are many other aspects that I didn't mention here ,but it is clearly explained ingame....

As to the secret password,well I don't have one...You simply can find me ingame and I will offer you any guidance and help needed...

IN

Ok, I'm in. I'm developing my building as we speak. As for my name, well you'll just have to guess. My goal is to not only defeat the other players but the moderator too. Good luck Shadowmaster and watch your back.

A logical man would narrow this guess by reviewing all of the screen names registered between now, and when you said you signed up. Then cross reference that against the 1985 graduating class from San Dimas High.

The answer would be obvious.

Dunno why you made up a theatre here and try to be sarcastic...Maybe inhabitants of this forum never seen such kind of thread and only play video games and etc stuff which is here...I just offered a good game suiting the title of the forum( maybe in your eyes its plain,cause the design and gameplay is not such in those video wohohoho games , but it( stiddari) has its own prospects...By the time ( when you will adjust to the game and will find new friends and enemies...You will be feeling like a real boss...)

Dunno why you made up a theatre here and try to be sarcastic...Maybe inhabitants of this forum never seen such kind of thread and only play video games and etc stuff which is here...I just offered a good game suiting the title of the forum( maybe in your eyes its plain,cause the design and gameplay is not such in those video wohohoho games , but it( stiddari) has its own prospects...By the time ( when you will adjust to the game and will find new friends and enemies...You will be feeling like a real boss...)

Your game sounds cool but we're all douches.

If we ever start playing mafia around here again you should play.

I don't want to speaking for inhabiting HessStation... maybe I am boss already.

I don't want to speaking for inhabiting HessStation... maybe I am boss already.

See Shadowmaster, all douches.

What happened was we had this one nerdy Jet fan poster who convinced a bunch of stupid Jet fans to play mafia and then they got addicted and then they convinced a bunch more loser Jet fans to play. And then we had this nerd invasion from these sci if book lovers who also know the orginal nerdy Jet fan who started it all.

Btw that guy, the OP. He hates us all so much he stopped playing.

What happened was we had this one nerdy Jet fan poster who convinced a bunch of stupid Jet fans to play mafia and then they got addicted and then they convinced a bunch more loser Jet fans to play. And then we had this nerd invasion from these sci if book lovers who also know the orginal nerdy Jet fan who started it all.

This could one of about 15 people, then.

He stopped playing because he stole 2/3 of our fantasy football league entry fees.

LOL. Did you win that league. ****, I still owe you money.

I did. 

You don't. 

I just played to shut guys like JIF, Pac and CTM up. I knew the money wouldn't change hands, that's why I never sent my money to Doggin in the first place. LOL

Archived