Legend Mafia game is back

Elkhoon

I did. 

You don't. 

I just played to shut guys like JIF, Pac and CTM up. I knew the money wouldn't change hands, that's why I never sent my money to Doggin in the first place. LOL

I paid..  I believe JC, Smash, and Brett paid too.

Glad you can get a big "LOL" out of being a dead beat.

Still pissed at Kivam for pocketing our money and disappearing..  it was kinda shocking.  Big time fancy Manhattan copyright lawyer and he pockets 100 measly bucks and goes radio silent for 2 years. 

I might go over to JI as I see he occasionally posts there and ask for the money..  If I get it, I'll let the guys that paid know so I can send them back their money.

I paid..  I believe JC, Smash, and Brett paid too.

Glad you can get a big "LOL" out of being a dead beat.

Still pissed at Kivam for pocketing our money and disappearing..  it was kinda shocking.  Big time fancy Manhattan copyright lawyer and he pockets 100 measly bucks and goes radio silent for 2 years. 

I might go over to JI as I see he occasionally posts there and ask for the money..  If I get it, I'll let the guys that paid know so I can send them back their money.

He posts on JI regularly. 

I'm not a deadbeat, I just didn't trust sending my money to a stranger - something felt off right from the get-go. My Spidey-sense was going off. I enjoyed whipping you all regardless. 

And yeah, I was shocked that he pulled that crap too.

Dunno why you made up a theatre here and try to be sarcastic...Maybe inhabitants of this forum never seen such kind of thread and only play video games and etc stuff which is here...I just offered a good game suiting the title of the forum( maybe in your eyes its plain,cause the design and gameplay is not such in those video wohohoho games , but it( stiddari) has its own prospects...By the time ( when you will adjust to the game and will find new friends and enemies...You will be feeling like a real boss...)

The mods here are a$$hole power hungry creeps.  JoeC, fourth worst mod from the bottom deleted the link.   I have actually been interested in a game like this for quite awhile.  I once watched one of my kids play a game that is kinda sorta similar in a way to what you are explaining.   Sadly, they are much better at this computer thingy than I am.  My fingers are really fat and usually covered with gravy.  I got one of those fancy plastic covers for my computer keyboard to try and prevent gravy infiltration into my laptop but Mrs Crusher threw it out after it started smelling like road kill.  I was bummed because I really never found road kill all that unpleasant.  

Is there by any chance a "For Dummies" version of this game.  Like a remedial version for people that suck at using a computer and have a lot of gravy on their fat pudgy fingers most of the time. I'm like the only guy who actually has to use a Kleenex before he masterbates.  Nonetheless, thanks for coming by and let me know if a easier version is available so I can practice up before I play with the good people.

Thanks

Crusher

The mods here are a$$hole power hungry creeps.  JoeC, fourth worst mod from the bottom deleted the link.   I have actually been interested in a game like this for quite awhile.  I once watched one of my kids play a game that is kinda sorta similar in a way to what you are explaining.   Sadly, they are much better at this computer thingy than I am.  My fingers are really fat and usually covered with gravy.  I got one of those fancy plastic covers for my computer keyboard to try and prevent gravy infiltration into my laptop but Mrs Crusher threw it out after it started smelling like road kill.  I was bummed because I really never found road kill all that unpleasant.  

Is there by any chance a "For Dummies" version of this game.  Like a remedial version for people that suck at using a computer and have a lot of gravy on their fat pudgy fingers most of the time. I'm like the only guy who actually has to use a Kleenex before he masterbates.  Nonetheless, thanks for coming by and let me know if a easier version is available so I can practice up before I play with the good people.

Thanks

Crusher

The Elk Hound came without warning and left without goodbye. He's gone Crusher, but not forgotten. 

Thanks

Crusher

10/10, as usual.

I did.

You don't.

I just played to shut guys like JIF, Pac and CTM up. I knew the money wouldn't change hands, that's why I never sent my money to Doggin in the first place. LOL

I had the most points and was rightful champion

lol @ you guys thinking kivam went madoff on us. he did flake though when he lost interest in the boards for awhile, I believe it was PAC who nominated him as the most responsible and trustworthy .. PAC has a unique talent for being wrong lol

if someone pinged him at JI I'm sure he'd return it

lol @ you guys thinking kivam went madoff on us. he did flake though when he lost interest in the boards for awhile, I believe it was PAC who nominated him as the most responsible and trustworthy .. PAC has a unique talent for being wrong lol

if someone pinged him at JI I'm sure he'd return it

Yup.

Archived