Reply with quoted text has stopped working

When I try to respond to a post and click on quote, I get a blank reply box and no quoted text. This just started happening. It only happens on my laptop, and my smart phone works correctly. Any ideas on what may be happening?

Test.

I just received a nasty email about this issue from a poster here.  I usually just ignore stuff like that but just wanted to remind anyone who is upset with the response time that this is a volunteer run site.  We make every effort to get stuff resolved soon but running the site is a pretty big committment.  I am sorry that we aren't able to get some thing resolved the same day.  But I just had to take a leave of absence from the site, some times real life gets in the way.

So to everyone who posts here, thank you!  We will try to get this fixed soon.  I was delayed in opening an issue with IPB, I just did that now.  Thanks.

I just changed some code on the site.  It seems like this is happening in IE (newer versions only).  Please clear your browser cache, and you should be set.

If anyone still has the problem, I need to know:

What browser you are using?

What version of that browser?
Your operating system?

Thanks.  

I just received a nasty email about this issue from a poster here.  I usually just ignore stuff like that but just wanted to remind anyone who is upset with the response time that this is a volunteer run site.  We make every effort to get stuff resolved soon but running the site is a pretty big committment.  I am sorry that we aren't able to get some thing resolved the same day.  But I just had to take a leave of absence from the site, some times real life gets in the way.

So to everyone who posts here, thank you!  We will try to get this fixed soon.  I was delayed in opening an issue with IPB, I just did that now.  Thanks.

Someone doesn't realise there's the   :max: smiley for these situations? For shame.

Anyway, on topic, it's working fine now for IE 11, thanks.

It's getting ridiculous that this site that you pay for with your hard earned money has issues.

Someone doesn't realise there's the   :max: smiley for these situations? For shame.

Anyway, on topic, it's working fine now for IE 11, thanks.

Thanks I am glad to hear that it is fixed.  Hopefully the others that were emailing and calling will just post in here to confirm they are fixed as well.  :)

Archived