•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mike Francesa DONE in January with YES network

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 joewilly12

joewilly12

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,977 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

I cant copy and paste the link or the article?

#2 T0mShane

T0mShane

You can smell the death upon him.

• Members
  • 29,396 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

They're replacing him with Yankee Superfan Michael Kay, which makes sense. Kay comes cheaper and is guaranteed to slurp Yank cock at every turn.

Francesa is going to MSG where he can stroke his buddy Dolan and Dolan will give him a billion dollars.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#3 shawn306

shawn306

Arbitration Eligible

• Members
  • 7,548 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

He will join Boomer and Carton on the CBS Sports Network

Posted Image

#4 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

They're replacing him with Yankee Superfan Michael Kay, which makes sense. Kay comes cheaper and is guaranteed to slurp Yank cock at every turn.

Francesa is going to MSG where he can stroke his buddy Dolan and Dolan will give him a billion dollars.

like Francesa doesn't do some slurping of his own.  Yankees and Giants

#5 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 29,396 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

like Francesa doesn't do some slurping of his own. Yankees and Giants

He pissed off the Yanks by backing ARod through his trial. Yanks are praying ARod gets suspended so they can save the $30 mil. Francesa backing ARod and giving him a forum to speak, while pointing out what a bullsh*t racket MLB has going on, affects that. Public opinion is the reason Selig is pretending to chase steroids out of the game in the first place.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#6 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 29,396 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

He will join Boomer and Carton on the CBS Sports Network

Francesa says he wants no part of a national show. He doesn't want to have to talk about non-NY issues.

#7 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 5,220 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

He pissed off the Yanks by backing ARod through his trial. Yanks are praying ARod gets suspended so they can save the $30 mil. Francesa backing ARod and giving him a forum to speak, while pointing out what a bullsh*t racket MLB has going on, affects that. Public opinion is the reason Selig is pretending to chase steroids out of the game in the first place.

You are probably right about Arod.  I only know what I read.  I got sick of listening to MF a long time ago, but he was slurping pretty good when I did.  Plus he is a Jet and Met hater.  Ample reason to despise his sorry ass.

Edited by jack48, 14 December 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#8 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 29,396 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

You are probably right about Arod. I only know what I read. I got sick of listening to MF a long time ago, but he was slurping pretty good when I did. Plus he is a Jet and Met hater. Ample reason to despise his sorry ass.

No doubt

#9 Matt39

Matt39

master knows all except combination to safe

• Members
  • 23,055 posts
  • LocationDel Boca Vista Phase III

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

He'll probably be on MSG. Him and Dolan are buddies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users