Mike Francesa DONE in January with YES network

joewilly12

They're replacing him with Yankee Superfan Michael Kay, which makes sense. Kay comes cheaper and is guaranteed to slurp Yank cock at every turn.

Francesa is going to MSG where he can stroke his buddy Dolan and Dolan will give him a billion dollars.

like Francesa doesn't do some slurping of his own.  Yankees and Giants

like Francesa doesn't do some slurping of his own. Yankees and Giants

He pissed off the Yanks by backing ARod through his trial. Yanks are praying ARod gets suspended so they can save the $30 mil. Francesa backing ARod and giving him a forum to speak, while pointing out what a bullsh*t racket MLB has going on, affects that. Public opinion is the reason Selig is pretending to chase steroids out of the game in the first place.

He pissed off the Yanks by backing ARod through his trial. Yanks are praying ARod gets suspended so they can save the $30 mil. Francesa backing ARod and giving him a forum to speak, while pointing out what a bullsh*t racket MLB has going on, affects that. Public opinion is the reason Selig is pretending to chase steroids out of the game in the first place.

You are probably right about Arod.  I only know what I read.  I got sick of listening to MF a long time ago, but he was slurping pretty good when I did.  Plus he is a Jet and Met hater.  Ample reason to despise his sorry ass.

Archived