*******Official Game-Thread. The NY Jets @ The Carolina Panthers*******

BroadwayJoe12

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina added Charles Johnson to the injury report with an illness yesterday (Saturday): if he were to miss the game or even play at a reduced intensity, that would be a huge win for us. A big part of their defense is putting pressure on the opposing QBs with only four rushers and they rush 5 or more a league low at 26%. Without Johnson, you saw what their dline looked like against the Patriots, not nearly as dynamic. While Hardy is still solid, he can't do it on his own. Rookies Star and Kawann Short are very good NTs, but they offer little in penetration and rushing the QB.  We've seen what Geno can do when given time to set his feet and drive off that front foot, hopefully Good Geno shows up today.  

Normally I'd make a victory prediction with some sort of stipulation that we'd win IF we turned the ball over once or less. But F*CK it. Maybe it's the Red Bulls and zero sleep talking, but I'm gonna say that the Oline negates a Charles Johnsenless line and the Good Geno shows up on the road, takes care of the football and the Jets eak out a close one in the 4th quarter, 24-23.  

If the Jets lose out, they could potentially get to the 10th pick, assuming the Giants and Steelers keep playing hard. If the Jets don't collapselolololololololol they could find themselves at 18 (they'd need the Packers, Bears, Dolphins, and Chargers to suck the rest of the way). Most likely scenario is they jump up to 13, past the Steelers. GO JETS

I was on Amazon.com looking for some Christmas presents. I like to read the user reviews. I clicked on a Cuisinart food processor for my sister. It looked good until I saw the user review from "neckdemon" that said, "This blender sucks like Geno Smith." What a small world!! Then I clicked on a box set of Tarantino films. I LOVE Tarantino, so I was excited...until I read a review from "neckdemon" that said, "all these movies suck like Geno Smith!" I was stunned, but curious, so I kept clicking on other products--Amazon has over two million items!--but wouldn't you know it: "neckdemon" commented on every product using a Geno Smith slam! "This water filter sucks like Geno Smith!" "The XBOX One sucks like Geno Smith!" "These earrings suck like Geno Smith!" I mean, it was incredible! The perseverance!

I was on Amazon.com looking for some Christmas presents. I like to read the user reviews. I clicked on a Cuisinart food processor for my sister. It looked good until I saw the user review from "neckdemon" that said, "This blender sucks like Geno Smith." What a small world!! Then I clicked on a box set of Tarantino films. I LOVE Tarantino, so I was excited...until I read a review from "neckdemon" that said, "all these movies suck like Geno Smith!" I was stunned, but curious, so I kept clicking on other products--Amazon has over two million items!--but wouldn't you know it: "neckdemon" commented on every product using a Geno Smith slam! "This water filter sucks like Geno Smith!" "The XBOX One sucks like Geno Smith!" "These earrings suck like Geno Smith!" I mean, it was incredible! The perseverance!

Hahaha!!!

Go with Bosch, they are without a doubt the best.

Oh, we will be crushed today..

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Charlotte wondering why in the world I spent all this money on an abortion of a team.

I'm sitting in the 6th row, jets sideline, around midfield. So, if anyone's interested, I imagine those seats will be available by the half.

Clearly, neckdemon is the smartest poster on Amazon.

so who do we want in Miami / NE ?

I hate both teams

I don't want Miami getting the WC

I don't want NE getting the #1 seed

hmmmmmm

You want Miami to keep winning. They have seven wins, we have six. The last game of the season could be to see who gets the higher draft pick.

Archived