Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Next year's schedule is tough

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We will be playing NFC North and AFC West. assuming they finish 3rd in division, jacksonville and pittsburgh

Opponents: Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Lions, Vikings, Packers, Bears, Jaguars, Steelers, Patriots(2), Bills(2), Dolphins(2)

Posted · Report post

Road trip Lambeau

Posted · Report post

Even though you can never count on a schedule being difficult or not on paper only most years, that's brutal.  Just look at the QB's we'll be facing alone:  Peyton, Rivers, Stafford, Rodgers, Ben, and of course Brady twice.  Brutal. 

Posted · Report post

Even though you can never count on a schedule being difficult or not on paper only most years, that's brutal.  Just look at the QB's we'll be facing alone:  Peyton, Rivers, Stafford, Rodgers, Ben, and of course Brady twice.  Brutal. 

Rex defense can handle it no problem

Posted · Report post

Just look at the QB's we'll be facing alone:  Peyton, Rivers, Stafford, Rodgers, Ben, and of course Brady twice.  Brutal. 

i have an idea let's fire the Head Coach who knows how to beat all these guys (and has done it before) and bring in an offensive head coach. 

Posted · Report post

i have an idea let's fire the Head Coach who knows how to beat all these guys (and has done it before) and bring in an offensive head coach. 

lol, awesome!

Posted · Report post

I would like to have a head coach that could fix a secondary, in preparation for those QB's too. 

Posted · Report post

I live my life in fear. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Stay positive. Think of what Idzik can do with the draft position we'll be in at 2015 after having 12 in 2014. Also, it'll make the home games interesting at least with good talent on one half of the ball at all times.

Edited by BleedGreen314

Posted · Report post

I live my life in fear. 

You are a lawyer, you live your life in making people miserable

Posted · Report post

8-8

Posted · Report post

Rex never beat Aaron Rodgers.

Posted · Report post

Rex never beat Aaron Rodgers.

no but he held that offense to 3 field goals.

Posted · Report post

no but he held that offense to 3 field goals.

Rex generally plays the NFC division tough. Those are also the best games to lose if you're going to lose.

Posted · Report post

1-15

Posted · Report post

Yes REx would be the only coach that could win those games-hate to tell you we will need an offense to compete against those QB's

We will be playing NFC North and AFC West. assuming they finish 3rd in division, jacksonville and pittsburgh

Opponents: Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Raiders, Lions, Vikings, Packers, Bears, Jaguars, Steelers, Patriots(2), Bills(2), Dolphins(2)

So that's @KC, @SD, @GB, @Minny, @Pitt, @Buff, @Miami, and @NE.

Could be @Jax instead of Pitt, but I don't think so.

Edited by Lupz27

Rex generally plays the NFC division tough. Those are also the best games to lose if you're going to lose.

Rex as a DC in the NFC would make sense.  Perhaps St. Louis?  Word is Jeff Fisher has taken defensive play-calling away from his current DC.  And Schotty-Rex getting paired together again would just be too perfect.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Posted · Report post

Rex as a DC in the NFC would make sense. Perhaps St. Louis? Word is Jeff Fisher has taken defensive play-calling away from his current DC. And Schotty-Rex getting paired together again would just be too perfect.

Possibly. But point being teams less familiar with Rex's defense generally struggle a lot more than those that face him again.

Posted · Report post

<insert name of new Jets head coach here> defense can handle it no problem

fixed that for you.

Posted · Report post

Lulza. Bevell has a ton of experience in that dept.

Posted · Report post

Without looking it up, I'm going to guess that Rex's record vs that list is approximately 5-12

Posted · Report post

Without looking it up, I'm going to guess that Rex's record vs that list is approximately 5-12

Also 0-3 vs his former team.

Green Bay

as long as it isn't in December, we will be there.

Edited by Jetfan13

Posted · Report post

Green Bay

as long as it isn't in December, we will be there.

That has to be a must for a road tripper