Rich Cimini Blocked JetNation

Maxman

Look...I get the faux internet taunting and ragging, i myself am guilty of it from time to time, but i just found out about something that has me REALLY thinking twice now about what i post (and i apologize to those that ive been somewhat rough to. i know here we all know that we are on the same team meaning NFL fans so it's nothing personal) With that said, i highly advise you to BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL with Twitter and with media people. They cannot be trusted and will use what you write against you. How so? Yes, this wasnt as extreme as the example im about to show you (or is it?) but stuff that i read can be presumed as harassment and start a small crack that eventually breaks the glass.

A few weeks ago I guy i know that does comics brought this to our attention. His coworker a fellow comic artist/family man, a nice guy with a normal reputation, posted a twitter response to a news anchor on his twitter that was OBVIOUSLY a joke and meant to be taken sarcastically but the News guys was a dick and called the cops and next thing you know comic artist family guy with a sense of humor is now being charged with threatening to kill the anchor and in jail. Everyone who knows the guy is helping him fight the charges but since the media guy is a local anchor he is using his power to basically screw the comic guy.

Point of the story, dont use twitter to rant about anything. Dont use twitter to call people out. Frankly im disappointed that the Jetnation twitter is being used to troll when on the board you block out curse words and put up the family friendly facade. I would highly advise you to apologize to Cimini before he calls the cops on you and they are knocking on your door,,,think im kidding? here you go...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/12/man-pokes-fun-at-news-tweets-anchorman-freaks-out-has-him-jailed-88832?utm_content=buffere54fe&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

• 441b98f160f99a20384f0bf0ded5790e_normal.
    Yesterday we tweeted that @RichCimini was a sack of ****. We regret that & would like to apologize to sacks of **** for the insult.
    Blogger / Podcaster

thats not enough bro...you should seriously step it up and write him a letter...like put it in the mail. say your sorry so that he unblocks you. clear that sh*t up cause in case you forgot, THE NSA IS WATCHING YOU.

Cobra is right.  You should have called him a sack of ****.

Personally if it was me id tell him to go **** himself until the center of his soul collapses within itself causing him to teleport onto the surface of the sun for a thousand years...but thats just me and why i dont have twitter....>__>

Look...I get the faux internet taunting and ragging, i myself am guilty of it from time to time, but i just found out about something that has me REALLY thinking twice now about what i post (and i apologize to those that ive been somewhat rough to. i know here we all know that we are on the same team meaning NFL fans so it's nothing personal) With that said, i highly advise you to BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL with Twitter and with media people. They cannot be trusted and will use what you write against you. How so? Yes, this wasnt as extreme as the example im about to show you (or is it?) but stuff that i read can be presumed as harassment and start a small crack that eventually breaks the glass.

A few weeks ago I guy i know that does comics brought this to our attention. His coworker a fellow comic artist/family man, a nice guy with a normal reputation, posted a twitter response to a news anchor on his twitter that was OBVIOUSLY a joke and meant to be taken sarcastically but the News guys was a dick and called the cops and next thing you know comic artist family guy with a sense of humor is now being charged with threatening to kill the anchor and in jail. Everyone who knows the guy is helping him fight the charges but since the media guy is a local anchor he is using his power to basically screw the comic guy.

Point of the story, dont use twitter to rant about anything. Dont use twitter to call people out. Frankly im disappointed that the Jetnation twitter is being used to troll when on the board you block out curse words and put up the family friendly facade. I would highly advise you to apologize to Cimini before he calls the cops on you and they are knocking on your door,,,think im kidding? here you go...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/12/man-pokes-fun-at-news-tweets-anchorman-freaks-out-has-him-jailed-88832?utm_content=buffere54fe&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

There is a 0% chance of Cimini ratting @JetNation out for anything.  0%.

The difference is, they didn't say they were going to hit him with a sack of sh*t, (terrorist threat)  They said he was a sack of sh*t.  (Corrective criticism)  

Pretty big difference between these two stories.

I called Cimini a sack of shit and I would be willing to testify to the reasons why I feel that way.  I am very confident the courts would see it my way as well.  :)

Kind of ironic though, I have been running the Twitter for years.  I had to take a short leave of absence recently and I gave Dennis and Courtney instructions on how we handle our social media.  They did an amazing, and very professional job, while I was away.

I come back and call him a sack of shit.  I guess I should read my own instructions.  :)

yea that was ridiculous CV, the guy tweets something like There's someone in your house-obvious b-movie horror crapola reference and the guy gets the guy arrested and charged

yea that was ridiculous CV, the guy tweets something like There's someone in your house-obvious b-movie horror crapola reference and the guy gets the guy arrested and charged

The cops are the goofy ones here for following through on arresting the guy after he made it clear in a following tweet that he was kidding.

The original bullied  guy was just acting like a lil girl

Archived