Jets \ Browns: Official Game Thread

Maxman

The Jets will take on the Cleveland Browns and it will be very warm for December.  When the Super Bowl rolls around, they will talk about this 60+ degree December day.  Hopefully the Jets take advantage of it and walk away with a win.

Here is our full Jets Game Preview.  Once it is posted we will have the list of Jets Inactive Players as well.

And for the 14,000 Jets fans that will be in attendance, we say Welcome to the Terrordome.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a good matchup for the Jets at all. They typically sh!t the bed versus good defenses and good luck trying to contain Josh Gordon The guy we probably should have traded for early in the season.

Browns 17 Jets 6

While I always hope the Jets win I think in the case of a meaningless win compared to a few draft slots I'll take the draft slots thanks

Jets have been talking about nothing but Rex and Rex's future all week,..I'd bet they come out totally unprepared for the game like they do after a win...very immature jets team will defiantly take this game lightly and lose.

It's that time of the season again where I want the Jets young players to improve while ultimately finding a way to lose the game.    

Nothing positive comes from winning these next 2 games.    Go Browns!

yeah pretty much, nothing to be gained from winning these games except a lower draft pick

Archived