JetNation Radio - Should The Jets Keep Rex

Maxman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You answered your own post. Simple to turn this around in 1 year, Parcells did it, took a 1-15 to 9-7 to the playoffs.

The Colts did it 1-15, to the playoffs.

If IDZIK finds this team a QB, and of course a new Coach, they will make the playoffs next year. Book it.

The problem is the Jets do not have a top 5 pick and there are no top 5 QB in the draft , what coach are you thinking going to turn this team around in 1 year

The problem is the Jets do not have a top 5 pick and there are no top 5 QB in the draft , what coach are you thinking going to turn this team around in 1 year

Easy to turn any of your picks into a top 5 pick, and I have complete confidence in Idzik, however, a thread on this very forum said Bridgewater is dropping to the 2nd round, so we can easily get one of the MANY Top 5 QB's in this draft. People keep saying Manziel is going to drop too, so if you believe that (which obviously I dont), then we will have many choices.

With what Idzik, and now Bevell have and are accomplishing in Seattle. I put my full trust in those 2 gentlemen.

Any other problems you need solved, dont hesitate to write.

If Ron Rivera, after starting 1-6 last year, bring the team together to finish 7-9. Survive not getting fired after a GM change, and bring the Carolina Panthers within a win away of a division title and a first round bye in the playoffs, why cant Rex do the same thing?

If Ron Rivera, after starting 1-6 last year, bring the team together to finish 7-9. Survive not getting fired after a GM change, and bring the Carolina Panthers within a win away of a division title and a first round bye in the playoffs, why cant Rex do the same thing?

Uh, because he cant develop a QB and run a successful offense.

Easy to turn any of your picks into a top 5 pick, and I have complete confidence in Idzik, however, a thread on this very forum said Bridgewater is dropping to the 2nd round, so we can easily get one of the MANY Top 5 QB's in this draft. People keep saying Manziel is going to drop too, so if you believe that (which obviously I dont), then we will have many choices.

With what Idzik, and now Bevell have and are accomplishing in Seattle. I put my full trust in those 2 gentlemen.

Any other problems you need solved, dont hesitate to write.

Bevell is a ground and pound guy with no HC experience and Seattle does not have a great passing the ball , the same a Rex , ESPN reports Rex is staying

Bevell is a ground and pound guy with no HC experience and Seattle does not have a great passing the ball , the same a Rex , ESPN reports Rex is staying

If this is true, forget all I said about trading up and drafting a QB. Complete wates of time and money to draft another QB and subject him to the "Offensive" football, the Jets run.

For Rex and his Ground n pound, better draft O-line, RB, blocking TE. Right?

Uh, because he cant develop a QB and run a successful offense.

Well basing on what we have on offense talent wise, i believe u could say this year was sucessful year on offense. And the Sanchez debacle was solely on the front office for not sucessfully surrounding Sanchez with good talent and giving him a suitable OC, oh and the Tebow circus destroyed him mentally. Hence why Tanny was canned.

Archived