****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphins scouting report:

Hired an offensive coach from the Holmgren tree last year. That coach has turned former WR-turned-QB Ryan Tannehill into one of the league's up-and-coming young stars, and has turned the moribund Dolphins into one of the league's most dangerous young teams. Joe Philbin replaced former Jets great (and Rex Ryan clone) Tony Sparano.

Jets Scouting Report:

Who cares? Nothing that happens on the field has any significance anyway. It's off the field, where the whole franchise is celebrating seven wins like they just went 16-0, that makes the Jets who they are. You can hear the chants emanating from the offices of Florham Park right now: "WE'RE ALMOST FIVE HUNDREEEEDDD! WE'RE ALMOST FIVE HUNDREEEEEEDDD!"

Results of the deciding Rex Ryan poll:

Q1: Should Rex Ryan Return: Yes/No

Result: 672 Yes Votes, 34 No Votes

Q2: Which word rhymes with Orange?: Potato/Porridge

Result: 456 Potato Votes, 387 Porridge Votes

Q3: Are you a stay at home mother who thinks football is "neat"?: Yes/No

Result: 687 Yes Votes, 42 No Votes

Q4: Ice cream for dinner? Yes/No

Result: 749 Yes Votes, 0 No Votes

^Pwns The Jets

This is the most disturbing part because it's so accurate, the media had an agenda...to keep Rex because allows them to bully and control him and they were terrified of a button down adult alpha male coming in and taking over, they executed their marketing campaign in such a perfect way that the fans and Woody bought it hook line and sinker, political campaigns should take note of this blueprint.

This is the most disturbing part because it's so accurate, the media had an agenda...to keep Rex because allows them to bully and control him and they were terrified of a button down adult alpha male coming in and taking over, they executed their marketing campaign in such a perfect way that the fans and Woody bought it hook line and sinker, political campaigns should take note of this blueprint.

It's true. Idzik with Bevell would treat the media like lepers. No more drunken hillbilly head coach to feed them self-promoting scoops, no more nitwit guarantees or chuckling pressers after narrow wins against dreg teams. God forbid Mehta has to work for a story.

"Boyitellya they're all Pro Bowlers in there, COUGH except the ones Tannenbaum or Idzik drafted."

obviously no doubt and stuff

I actually watched the last presser just now on the Jets official site and Rex says, " I really think this team has improved and that much will be evident Sunday vs the Dolphins." So in Rex's world after a 5-4 start then going 2-4 over the last 6 games we've Improved. Miami's D is going to eat us alive today

obviously no doubt and stuff

I actually watched the last presser just now on the Jets official site and Rex says, " I really think this team has improved and that much will be evident Sunday vs the Dolphins." So in Rex's world after a 5-4 start then going 2-4 over the last 6 games we've Improved. Miami's D is going to eat us alive today

Jets football would dictate that they announce a three year extension before the game, then go out and lose by 40.

Cimini makes me puke. Cites that Rex is "good box office." Fails to cite ESPN's own stat that the Jets are ranked 23rd on percentage of seats sold at Jets games this year, just ahead of the Bills who have to move to Canada to avoid blackouts.

And Rex owes these guys his job now, jeez can you imagine how bad the leaks will be?...we thought he was ciminis and mehtas bi#*h before?

the more I think about this the more disturbing it is, he has the media to thank for his job, they own him now, you really think they're not gonna cash in?

Rex is too arrogant to see it that way, like Herm. He doesn't acknowledge that the reason the team stinks due to anything he did. Literally the only thing he pins on himself is when an opposing back gets over 4 ypc. Everything else is somebody else's problem.

Jets Scouting Report:

Who cares? Nothing that happens on the field has any significance anyway. It's off the field, where the whole franchise is celebrating seven wins like they just went 16-0, that makes the Jets who they are. You can hear the chants emanating from the offices of Florham Park right now: "WE'RE ALMOST FIVE HUNDREEEEDDD! WE'RE ALMOST FIVE HUNDREEEEEEDDD!"

Big Picture-Beating the crappy Browns is grounds for a Rose Bowl pageant at Florham Park. Again, let me understand-off beating the Browns this franchise has made the decision to keep the offense-challenged toe sniffer? May be the options were few, but I do not understand how anyone could bring this idiot back.

Big Picture-Beating the crappy Browns is grounds for a Rose Bowl pageant at Florham Park. Again, let me understand-off beating the Browns this franchise has made the decision to keep the offense-challenged toe sniffer? May be the options were few, but I do not understand how anyone could bring this idiot back.

I'm hoping that it's some chicanery here. Idzik trying to force a buyout like he did with Holmes.

Cimini makes me puke. Cites that Rex is "good box office." Fails to cite ESPN's own stat that the Jets are ranked 23rd on percentage of seats sold at Jets games this year, just ahead of the Bills who have to move to Canada to avoid blackouts.

When Wrecks was hired the old stadium was sold out and they had a waiting list. In the PSL stadium the Jets are no longer sold out and have a new expense they haven't had since the late 1960s, an advertising budget. "THe fans" msut be different for the roughly 30,000 including me who are no longer showing up in part because of how sh!tty this offense is.

2 thoughts on todays game.

Tannehill is the type of QB this team could have consistently had winning seasons with. 

Plus, he has a smoking hot wife who would light up page 6.

I think the Jets are psychologically finished for 2013 and the Phins are still in the hunt. Never a good situation, esp for the NYJ.

If Rex is the motivator some think he is ( I dont) they should throw up a good game here. I just dont see it.

I fear I may be taking a ride to Costco or Harbor Freight by half time.

Archived