****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Let's go Jets!!!!

Squish the Phish!!!!!

When Wrecks was hired the old stadium was sold out and they had a waiting list. In the PSL stadium the Jets are no longer sold out and have a new expense they haven't had since the late 1960s, an advertising budget. "THe fans" msut be different for the roughly 30,000 including me who are no longer showing up in part because of how sh!tty this offense is.

So, did you enjoy those Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens-led offenses?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go Jets!!!!

Squish the Phish!!!!!

So, did you enjoy those Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens-led offenses?

What ever their faults,at least they weren't running the wishbone(oh, "The Wildcat"BFD) 10 times a game. But your broader point is to say because the Jets have had some weak ass offenses, Wrecks' total sheethouse offense is okay.We're 32! Thanks for making the point that this offense 5 going on 6 years of Wrecks totally blows.BRING HIM BACK!

Always better to win.  I'm still not sold on Geno as a long term solution.

He is a rookie.  He's been better since his benching.  Another solid performance won't win me over but it would certainly help build his confidence heading into year two.

This team needs to win two in a row in the worst way.  Let's get that monkey off our back heading into next year.

A good Geno day.  A second win in a row.  A solid end to the year and we head to the offseason with some momentum.

Jets win this game big and knock the Dolphins out of the playoffs 8-8 season not bad considering the predictions of a 3-13 season by many.

Espn with their typical bafoonery made headlines and distracted sheep fans by predicting them 32nd....in reality a lot of people had us at 5-6 wins.....so how did we really overachieve that much?

Does anyone want to talk about the game? This other stuff us getting old.

An actual game thread woukd be cool. If I was home I would start one.

Ok I would like to lose this game in embarrassing fashion which would acconplish 2 very good things for the team I love.

1 Better Draft pick

2 Possible firing of Rex on Monday

For number 2 to happen it would need to be a complete sh*t show which Rex is fully capable of.

Also I would like to add that the outcome of this game will probably not be much different than the first. Can you really see the Jets offense doing anything vs this Dolphin defense ? Only way Fins lose this game is to beat themselves or come out flat something only the Jets can do in big games

Always better to win.  I'm still not sold on Geno as a long term solution.

He is a rookie.  He's been better since his benching.  Another solid performance won't win me over but it would certainly help build his confidence heading into year two.

This team needs to win two in a row in the worst way.  Let's get that monkey off our back heading into next year.

A good Geno day.  A second win in a row.  A solid end to the year and we head to the offseason with some momentum.

If this was a team that was horrific the previous three years and worked their way up to 7-9 or 8-8 I would agree with the momentum but this is a team 2 years removed from back to back AFCCG and fell off the cliff soon after. When is this team going to string together a solid decade of football , something I have been waiting for since the early 70's

Espn with their typical bafoonery made headlines and distracted sheep fans by predicting them 32nd....in reality a lot of people had us at 5-6 wins.....so how did we really overachieve that much?

The Jets have won 7 games soon to be 8 and many members here (I bet they wont admit it) predicted us to win 1-3 games. We overachieved from the way I see things big wins against Atlanta,New England and New Orleans. 

Archived