2014 Jets Opponents: MERGED

R3V1S24

I love playing the Raiders at home.

I love playing San Diego ANY TIME ANY PLACE.

Hope Peyton Manning wins the Superbowl this season and then retires so we don't have to face him.

The Lions don't scare me a wink, the Bears... meh, they're OK.

Hate playing the ****ing Steelers, they always beat us.

why do we always play pittsburgh? why? it's like a guaranteed loss every year.

It was either them, or Baltimore, could have lost today, and swapped out Tenn, and Pitt for Jax, and Balt, not to mention moving up 7 draft spots from 18 to 11, fire Rex Now! Lol

This schedule seems tough based on how these teams did this year. Kansas City, Detriot, Denver,Chicago, Packers all have the potential to be ugly lopsided games. Okay maybe not Kansas City since they like to play the same style as us but the rest have good to great QB and at least one amazing receiver (maybe the packers don't have a receiver that is scary but Rodgers more than makes up for that) so with our DBs we could be screwed

This schedule seems tough based on how these teams did this year. Kansas City, Detriot, Denver,Chicago, Packers all have the potential to be ugly lopsided games. Okay maybe not Kansas City since they like to play the same style as us but the rest have good to great QB and at least one amazing receiver (maybe the packers don't have a receiver that is scary but Rodgers more than makes up for that) so with our DBs we could be screwed

Obviously too early to tell pre-draft and FA, but we can beat KC, Detroit. Chicago is a toss up erring on the side of them winning (we have no shot of covering them), Packers could be ugly. Steelers we can probably hang in with

We have 10 draft picks and 50M in cap space.  We have no idea what this team will look like.

Gonna be looking for a few heads to go in on what I have planned for Green Bay. I'll keep you posted after the schedule is announced.

Joe;

As of today, the Raleigh NC Jets Fan Club has about 6 at a minimum that say they are going (me and my 2 sons part of that 6),,lets hope for Sept/Oct game :(

Archived