2014 Jets Opponents: MERGED

R3V1S24

Green Bay and/or Minnesota, depending on time of year. Not likely but back to back in Sept. would be awesome, could stay there the whole week.

C'mon up buddy  - bring T-mac, Frank and the whole crew. 3.5 hour drive from the Piano Man bar - slomoe and I will be waiting. 

C'mon up buddy  - bring T-mac, Frank and the whole crew. 3.5 hour drive from the Piano Man bar - slomoe and I will be waiting. 

Green Bay is very interesting.

But when are you coming back to NJ for a game?

Joe we are definitely hoping for an early season game in GB. C-ya there.

Same here, as long as it is early in the season.  I don't need to do the the full monty on the Green Bay experience, my tolerance for freezing my ass off has diminished over the years.

Going 8-8 against that schedule is really good, you guys.

Rex would say so. Mediocre is his middle name...literally. Depending on how much Idzik is able to improve the offense 8-8 is a pretty reasonable prediction. Geno could regress, though hopefully not. Winslow probably won't be back, nor will Goodson most likely. Jets never beat Pittsburgh - they are scared of them. Denver seems to have the Jets number as well. Last time Jets played Green Bay at home the refs jobbed the Jets bad. Gave GB two picks when the WR/TE was ON THE GROUND. I was there, it was awful 9-0 loss.

Rex would say so. Mediocre is his middle name...literally. Depending on how much Idzik is able to improve the offense 8-8 is a pretty reasonable prediction. Geno could regress, though hopefully not. Winslow probably won't be back, nor will Goodson most likely. Jets never beat Pittsburgh - they are scared of them. Denver seems to have the Jets number as well. Last time Jets played Green Bay at home the refs jobbed the Jets bad. Gave GB two picks when the WR/TE was ON THE GROUND. I was there, it was awful 9-0 loss.

you don't know what literally means, do you?

Same here, as long as it is early in the season.  I don't need to do the the full monty on the Green Bay experience, my tolerance for freezing my ass off has diminished over the years.

If it's early enough -  you guys can bring your sticks and we can hit'em too.

Archived