Who's everyone rooting for?

PhinHater

Broncos, I get sick and tired of people arguing that Brady is better than Manning because he has 3 rings, it's a bad argument, and I think if people just look at the QB position, it's obvious that Manning is better. Manning is the only QB I actually dread facing, and hopefully by getting a 2nd ring, and becoming the first QB to win two super bowls on different teams more people in the media start to realize he better than Brady.

Nah.  Brady can matriculate the ball down the field with the best of 'em.  In fact, better than the best of 'em (with the possible exception of Montana).

Just curious.. who's everyone rooting for in the playoffs? I'm going with KC - my dad's favorite team.

Im rooting for KC to win it all but I think the Seahawks will probably win it.

I would love nothing more than to see Alex Smith Stick it in Jim Harbitchs face. As a matter of Fact I would love to see KC play the Niners and Alex Smith light them the hell up. I think what Harbaugh  did to Smith was cheap and I hope he gets it back 10 fold. 

Broncos, I get sick and tired of people arguing that Brady is better than Manning because he has 3 rings, it's a bad argument, and I think if people just look at the QB position, it's obvious that Manning is better. Manning is the only QB I actually dread facing, and hopefully by getting a 2nd ring, and becoming the first QB to win two super bowls on different teams more people in the media start to realize he better than Brady.

Its really not Obvious they are both Great QB's one just choked in the Playoffs a bit less.

I would love nothing more than to see Alex Smith Stick it in Jim Harbitchs face. As a matter of Fact I would love to see KC play the Niners and Alex Smith light them the hell up. I think what Harbaugh  did to Smith was cheap and I hope he gets it back 10 fold. 

It woulb be SWEET watching Harbaugh get the big dildo 2 yrs in a row. Seeing Smith insert it would be doubly sweet.

I'm rooting for the Pats to lose. Once that happens, whoever the underdog is. 

Except maybe the Broncos. B/c Peyton is the greatest of all time. Not Tom Brady. 

Yes, this.  If Peyton gets his 2nd title this year his legacy will always be looked on as being the best QB of our generation.

I heard -17° in Green Bay this weekend? That's gonna be a tough game for the road team.

+1

Alex Smith 4 lyfe

Yes, this.  If Peyton gets his 2nd title this year his legacy will always be looked on as being the best QB of our generation.

Disagree.  Brady won 3 and made 2 others that they lost (and one of those losses was an 18-0 team).  Despite 2 losses, Brady starred in all those games (maybe a little less so that 2nd SB loss to the Giants).  But even the game they lost in the 18-1 season, he led them on a come-from-behind drive to put them ahead with not much time left.  Were it not for the helmet catch play, Brady would've had 4 Superbowls and a perfect season. 

Meanwhile Peyton didn't play particularly well in his lone SB win and he made a critical mistake at a key time in their SB loss to the Saints.

I don't think it's even close.  I'd take Brady over Peyton without giving it a second thought.

Disagree.  Brady won 3 and made 2 others that they lost (and one of those losses was an 18-0 team).  Despite 2 losses, Brady starred in all those games (maybe a little less so that 2nd SB loss to the Giants).  But even the game they lost in the 18-1 season, he led them on a come-from-behind drive to put them ahead with not much time left.  Were it not for the helmet catch play, Brady would've had 4 Superbowls and a perfect season. 

Meanwhile Peyton didn't play particularly well in his lone SB win and he made a critical mistake at a key time in their SB loss to the Saints.

I don't think it's even close.  I'd take Brady over Peyton without giving it a second thought.

I totally agree ,..and no matter what Peyton says I don't trust him in the cold either,..that hurts his cause vs Brady

I'm rooting for the Pats to lose. Once that happens, whoever the underdog is. 

Except maybe the Broncos. B/c Peyton is the greatest of all time. Not Tom Brady. 

Without question Peyton to cast his shadow on Tom. After that, the Packers, because I LOVE that Carroll "the Russell Wilson genius" gave Flynn that contract, got nothing out of him, and then Matt Flynn carried the Pack past the ridiculous offenses of the Bears and Lions to steal that playoff spot.

Brady had a superior defense for those 3 SB runs.  The Colts never fielded the kind of talent or coaching the early 2000's Pats had.  Peyton has won more games, more MVP's, has better numbers, and if he wins his 2nd Super Bowl this year, he'll have done so after perhaps the most impressive QB campaign the game has ever seen, all at age 36 coming off multiple neck surgeries.

Peyton is already the best QB of our generation.  A SB this year would just seal the deal.

As much as I hate to say it.... I agree. Brady's a Doossh but he's is one hell of a competitor. Which also makes me love Rex all the more, because he gets in Brady's head every now and then. Nobody gets in his head more than Rex.

Archived