Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

eboozer

You planning to start an individual thread for every WR that declares? Just put them all in one thread like you did with the safeties... the conversation is less likely to be fractured.

Did you comment on the Landry and Watkins threads?

If not, I'd say you are venomous.... towards me. :character0036:

Did you comment on the Landry and Watkins threads?

If not, I'd say you are venomous.... towards me. :character0036:

I actually thought you started them too... along with the safety thread, the sheldon redraft thread, the FA WR thread, etc.

Easy mistake to make, and I stand by the suggestion. Generalized topics rather than a thread per player = more robust conversation.

You planning to start an individual thread for every WR that declares? Just put them all in one thread like you did with the safeties... the conversation is less likely to be fractured.

Yes, especially since there will be around 10-15 WR's who will be viable picks where we draft in the 2nd round.

Yea he is a possession WR who knows how to go up, and get jump balls for a QB, but he has enough speed to be useful, it's really a matter of how crisp his route running is.

Watching this game its unbelievable how bad college secondaries are.

I actually thought you started them too... along with the safety thread, the sheldon redraft thread, the FA WR thread, etc.

Easy mistake to make, and I stand by the suggestion. Generalized topics rather than a thread per player = more robust conversation.

How am I going to catch up to your 28,000 posts in 6 years if I don't get some threads going? Nearly 5,000 posts a year is an Iron Man level performance

Watching this game its unbelievable how bad college secondaries are.

Yea I know, that 2nd TD was like watching a QB, and WR throwing in warm ups, there wasn't a defender near Matthews, and he just ran under it caught it like a guy fielding practice punts while jogging into the end zone, can't really evaluate him on that play.

Probably only 2-3 value picks at that position with the 49th pick.

If you went through all 32 teams actual draft board when we pick at 49, I'll bet you there would be well over 10 WR's available that are ranked in that range throughout those boards.

How am I going to catch up to your 28,000 posts in 6 years if I don't get some threads going? Nearly 5,000 posts a year is an Iron Man level performance

Play mafia in the mafia forum. I think I was a member here for a couple of those 6 years with barely any posts before I started playing teh mafia goodness. 

No offense, but you may be a tad thin skinned for it.

Also, starting threads doesn't bloat your post count... responding to them does.

Play mafia in the mafia forum. I think I was a member here for a couple of those 6 years with barely any posts before I started playing teh mafia goodness. 

No offense, but you may be a tad thin skinned for it.

Also, starting threads doesn't bloat your post count... responding to them does.

Where else can I get insight like that?!  Brilliant! I'll get to work.

Like Amaro the best of the tight ends. Where is he projected to go? I dont know if Im using a first round pick on him though. Not that impressed with Ebron as I thought I would be. Safari Jenkins is a stiff.

Have you watched him enough? ASJ is already very good in the run game, which will allow him to see the field from the get-go, unlike Eiffert and Ertz, not to mention he's got as good, if not better hands than Ebron. I think you're going to be poorly mistaken when you see that kid play in the NFL.

I know, right?

Here's another one: If you act unintelligent, you'll tend to get spoken to that way.

:mad0222: Somebody's starting to get upset again.....  you were being so congenial there for awhile.

:mad0222: Somebody's starting to get upset again.....  you were being so congenial there for awhile.

Wow you get butthurt easily... I don't have to be upset to talk down to you. You made a crack first, and I made one back... harmless... and that's sort of how it works, unless you are an uppity baby. 

Learn to roll with the punches. If you can't then stop taking swipes at people. Not sure what else to tell you... all I was doing was returning the serve, and in about as gentle was I know how.

Wow you get butthurt easily... I don't have to be upset to talk down to you. You made a crack first, and I made one back... harmless... and that's sort of how it works, unless you are an uppity baby. 

Learn to roll with the punches. If you can't then stop taking swipes at people. Not sure what else to tell you... all I was doing was returning the serve, and in about as gentle was I know how.

:mad0222: Uh Oh.... your starting to talk about Butthurts again in your responses... a sure sign you've progressed to stage 2 of your 4 stage blow up, 

I will now, respectfully, not comment anymore, so you can come back. I find the serenity prayer helps. Good Luck!

If you went through all 32 teams actual draft board when we pick at 49, I'll bet you there would be well over 10 WR's available that are ranked in that range throughout those boards.

Can you send me the link to their draft boards so I can check that out?

Can you send me the link to their draft boards so I can check that out?

I could probably get you the Jets board before the draft "seems every team knows who the Jets want when they pick, and their guy they targeted goes right before they pick, so that board is probably common knowledge lol

I could probably get you the Jets board before the draft "seems every team knows who the Jets want when they pick, and their guy they targeted goes right before they pick, so that board is probably common knowledge lol

Sadly enough... you're right.

Hopefully Rex keeps his man love for certain players in check this year. I'm sure Idzik has spoken to him about this.

Cost us Austin. We'll see how that turns out. Didn't play a lot of snaps w/ Rams. But made some plays!

Sadly enough... you're right.

Hopefully Rex keeps his man love for certain players in check this year. I'm sure Idzik has spoken to him about this.

Cost us Austin. We'll see how that turns out. Didn't play a lot of snaps w/ Rams. But made some plays!

Can't judge Austin until that loser Schotty is no longer drawing up, and calling the plays for Austin.

Was looking at some highlights. He doesnt seem to get much separation. have you watched his games? 

Nothin' but Penn State football out here where I live. Probably a 4.5 guy, but runs tight routes and gets separation more with concise patterns than pure speed

Unless he is of the legendary NFL Matthews' bloodline, he hasn't done anything to get me excited.  He's tall, but not really.  He's fast, but not really.  He catches the ball well, I guess.   = JAG.  

He's the type of guy who is a steal in the third round, but someone we'll grumble about if taken any higher.  

Unless he is of the legendary NFL Matthews' bloodline, he hasn't done anything to get me excited.  He's tall, but not really.  He's fast, but not really.  He catches the ball well, I guess.   = JAG.  

He's the type of guy who is a steal in the third round, but someone we'll grumble about if taken any higher.  

People said the same thing about Hakeem Nicks, but he tore up the league his first three years. Everyone who doesn't run a 4.3 is not just a JAG. The guy absolutely beasted the SEC, has very strong hands and makes catches in traffic.  

People said the same thing about Hakeem Nicks, but he tore up the league his first three years. Everyone who doesn't run a 4.3 is not just a JAG. The guy absolutely beasted the SEC, has very strong hands and makes catches in traffic.  

So what?

So what?

Dude, get over your conference inferiority complex. Whether you want to admit it or not, competing and succeeding against better competition is generally seen as a good thing. There's a reason guys like AJ Green, Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffery, Percy Harvin and Dwayne Bowe have had success in the league. Granted, it doesn't mean they're going to be dominant, you'll still have your uber successful college WRs like Josh Reed and Jabar Gaffney who won't turn into stars in the league, but putting up numbers in the SEC is without a doubt better than putting up numbers in conference USA against teams like UNLV and cal state fulerton. So spare me your expert scout advice where you spin how your level of competition has no factor on judging your success in the NFL, because it certainly does.

Archived