Your Thoughts Are Appreciated...

Thanks to everyone who has given suggestions, we are always looking for ways to improve the site.  This year we will be doing a major upgrade of the front page and the forums.  IPB is releasing a new version and once that is stable we will upgrade. It has a modern interface and many new features.  The list of new features is pretty long so I will save that for a later date, one thing I am looking forward to is finally having @ replies here.  You can send someone a notification in a post automatically by typing their name.  We also plan on implementing a fully responsive skin for the forums as well as the front page.  This should make mobile browsing a lot easier.

Also considering a mobile app for Android and iTunes, let us know what you think about that.

We have other things on our list, but let us know any suggestions that you have.  Are the forum categories still in line with what we need?  Should they be consolidated somehow?

Any other feedback?  

Thank You!

The old arcade, this new one just doesnt compare.

No need for an app, this mobile site is perfect. Maybe just a character limit on thread titles. Some posters try to get their entire thought out in the title and it's cut short on the mobile site.

Categories aren't a big deal for me, I rely on the "New content" search.

Bring back post of the week, maybe do some more debates?

Thanks to everyone who has given suggestions, we are always looking for ways to improve the site.  This year we will be doing a major upgrade of the front page and the forums.  IPB is releasing a new version and once that is stable we will upgrade. It has a modern interface and many new features.  The list of new features is pretty long so I will save that for a later date, one thing I am looking forward to is finally having @ replies here.  You can send someone a notification in a post automatically by typing their name.  We also plan on implementing a fully responsive skin for the forums as well as the front page.  This should make mobile browsing a lot easier.

Also considering a mobile app for Android and iTunes, let us know what you think about that.

We have other things on our list, but let us know any suggestions that you have.  Are the forum categories still in line with what we need?  Should they be consolidated somehow?

Any other feedback?  

Thank You!

I know about 'Post of the Week' award, yada yada yada, but I am STILL waiting for the 'ThugTurd of the Week' award ;)

Maybe I am missing it , but a symbol (on far left of thread title) that shows you have posted in that thread.. I dont see it..

something like this forum uses,,a little people icon to show you have posted or not:

new.gifme.gifNEW COACH Updates

pages.gif 1 2

new.gifHood Named AP N.C. POY 12 2440 GregBarnes 1/4/14 8:14 AM

new.gifme.gifHow would you rate the Fedora Era so far?

pages.gif 1 2 3

new.gifOU vs Alabama

pages.gif 1 2

Maybe I am missing it , but a symbol (on far left of thread title) that shows you have posted in that thread.. I dont see it..

something like this forum uses,,a little people icon to show you have posted or not:

new.gifme.gifNEW COACH Updates

pages.gif 1 2

new.gifHood Named AP N.C. POY 12 2440 GregBarnes 1/4/14 8:14 AM

new.gifme.gifHow would you rate the Fedora Era so far?

pages.gif 1 2 3

new.gifOU vs Alabama

pages.gif 1 2

It's already there... sort of.  For some reason those images no longer load properly though.  You know that area you're blindly clicking at in the little green area to the left of the threads in order to go to the first unread post?  Yeah, it's supposed to be right there, but something got screwed up along the way and you can't see it anymore.  So yeah, I suppose fixing that would be a nice thing.

I also have to ask, what's the chance of this whole @ thing working for those of us super cool people with spaces in our usernames?  I'm guessing slim to none.

Jetnation gathering-off season

As crazy as that is, and as dangerous as it has been in the past, I would actually like to do that.

My free time is going to be limited in the spring to plan anything.  If only there was someone available who had extensive experience putting together a seating chart, lol.

+1

The mobile version is awesome. The only change I'd suggest is that you can't rep a post from the mobile version (though maybe I'm just missing something).

No you aren't missing it, that used to be in there.  An upgrade or something took it away, it was an add-on.  Since we will be going to IPB 4 in a few months, I will make sure that functionality is included (I am sure that it is but I will check).

Thanks.

As crazy as that is, and as dangerous as it has been in the past, I would actually like to do that.

My free time is going to be limited in the spring to plan anything.  If only there was someone available who had extensive experience putting together a seating chart, lol.

Really?

+1

The mobile version is awesome. The only change I'd suggest is that you can't rep a post from the mobile version (though maybe I'm just missing something).

this, but i was too lazy to type it out

Really?

That was a shot at Tom.  When we did our first JetNation outing he obsessed over the seating chart.  He spent weeks figuring out where everyone would sit.  

I later realized that he wanted everyone to sit on his lap and he was struggling with the logistics.  lol.

That was a shot at Tom.  When we did our first JetNation outing he obsessed over the seating chart.  He spent weeks figuring out where everyone would sit.  

I later realized that he wanted everyone to sit on his lap and he was struggling with the logistics.  lol.

I can mod the Draft Lounge if you are interested.

PM Me.

LOL

Archived