Subscribe To JetNation

JetNation

As we head into another off season, we would like to thank everyone for supporting JetNation.com.  The site has grown over the years and we can deliver Jets News to you just about any way that you prefer.  Please check out these links and show your support by clicking like or follow.

To make mobile viewing easier we are working on several updates to the site, including fully responsive themes and skins.  We are also discussing creating a mobile app, and are curious to hear if you would use it.  Please let us know what you think and feel free to share any feedback with us.  Or you can always email your thoughts to feedback @ JetNation.com.

Thank you and go Jets!

JetNation.com Logo

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
0gXkbYaxAq8

View the full article

• 7 months later...

The mobile skin really works very nicely on the phone. The app is being discussed. I don't think it's necessary, but I'd probably use it. 

Just checked it out and you are right it works really well.  Would like an app as that would be slightly easier, but this will work for now. Thanks!!

IS there a JN app?

I know you guys already talked about it, but we do like the mobile skin. We signed with a company to create an app last year but they wanted to limit the forum functionality in phase one. I told them we would wait for the fully functioning app, that is still something I would like us to have. But it has to have the forums otherwise it doesn't make sense for us, thanks.

Archived