Florida St. Vs Auburn NCAA championship thread

faba

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As opposed to winning with some type of curve?

it was a reference to the almost 10 point spread. Not only will they cover, they will win outright. as in the moneyline. 

It's gonna get close in the second half but the physicality is apparent. Why should Auburn be scared of Florida St? They beat Bama. 

Jameis looks like sh*t honesty.

What the hell was the unsportsman for

I like Jameis decision making. He's playing against a defense thats BRINGING IT tonight. I like that he's patient enough to check it down and take whats given to him. Quite mature for a freshman playing in the national championship. 

Back to Kelvin though, not impressive at all. 

He had a very good play during that last drive but I wouldnt say he basically won them the game. If he did he would have been MVP. Jameis won them that game offensively.

Did you watch the game? Seriously. Winston didn't complete a pass over 10 yards in the air on the final possession. He sucked tonight. Greene was the MVP- but it's ESPN and Winston is better for tv.

He had a very good play during that last drive but I wouldnt say he basically won them the game. If he did he would have been MVP. Jameis won them that game offensively. 

Benjamin made a nice catch, but he seemed more like a TE who gets a couple of looks a game, and if they are in the game, he can make a play against smaller corners and defensive players.    But watching him this season in some games,  to me,  he's not a #1 WR.     He's definitely not a first round pick.   If Green didn't have 200 yards receiving tonight,  Benjamin was pretty much non factor all game.   

Green got open and he made defensive players miss.   Benjamin didn't seem to get open at all.   

Wintson and Benjamin came up big when they had to.  They were down all game but with the game on the line they came up big.  Killing Winston for 3 bad quarters against an amazing Auburn defense is ridiculous. the dude came through when it mattered. Benjamin was blanketed all night but proved that he could not be stopped in the end.  

Wintson and Benjamin came up big when they had to.  They were down all game but with the game on the line they came up big.  Killing Winston for 3 bad quarters against an amazing Auburn defense is ridiculous. the dude came through when it mattered. Benjamin was blanketed all night but proved that he could not be stopped in the end.  

I'm not killing either of them, but your comment is a bit of a stretch.  The way Benjamin is hyped, the guy should have had Green's numbers, not the other way around.   He was not open all night long.  And part of that is on him, not an excuse on being double teamed.   Most of the season FSU played weak teams.  

And Auburn's defense played a great game, but nobody would call them amazing this season.

Most Jets fans are looking at these guys as potential NFL prospects, not great college players.    Benjamin is going to have similar pressure all the time in the NFL.  He did not look impressive at all tonight.    

Archived