Reporting Posts \ Expected Code Of Conduct

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding posters who do not get along with each other, I think the majority of the people who visit the

site to talk abiut the Jets honestly could not care less about them because it is just too easy to ignore

them. However............ the

posters who are here daily and treat this site like a beta testing ground for their weak imitation stand-upDice Clay comedy act pose a greater threat to the site in so much as causing people to get tired of the

stale sophomoric insult one-upmanship, becoming bored with it and leaving. Seems there is much more of thatthan should be lately.

I like to joke around as much as anyone else but the same old gay slurs, retard this that and the other

thing gets tiresome. I'd even add that the site at times feels hijacked by these self entertained, 95% of the time,listen to how funny I am / 5% oh and here is a little Jet talk type posters.

This.

Regarding posters who do not get along with each other, I think the majority of the people who visit the

site to talk abiut the Jets honestly could not care less about them because it is just too easy to ignore

them. However............ the

posters who are here daily and treat this site like a beta testing ground for their weak imitation stand-upDice Clay comedy act pose a greater threat to the site in so much as causing people to get tired of the

stale sophomoric insult one-upmanship, becoming bored with it and leaving. Seems there is much more of thatthan should be lately.

I like to joke around as much as anyone else but the same old gay slurs, retard this that and the other

thing gets tiresome. I'd even add that the site at times feels hijacked by these self entertained, 95% of the time,listen to how funny I am / 5% oh and here is a little Jet talk type posters.

Guilty as charged.  But in my defense, I read most of the football topics and find my opinions already posted by others.  I have little patience for redundant conversations so I maintain the quality of those threads by not repeating what others have said.

Furthermore, I don't insult anyone, I rarely do the gay stuff, and Andrew Dice Clay was a hack who worked blue because it was easy.

Guilty as charged.  But in my defense, I read most of the football topics and find my opinions already posted by others.  I have little patience for redundant conversations so I maintain the quality of those threads by not repeating what others have said.

Furthermore, I don't insult anyone, I rarely do the gay stuff, and Andrew Dice Clay was a hack who worked blue because it was easy.

I only do the gay stuff out of a desire to fit in. 

Archived