Luck Yes, Ge...No for Jet Fans?

Villain The Foe

Villian:  Couldn't take the guy anymore.  Saying Geno is not the future is okay.  Saying Geno sucks is okay.  Saying Geno sucks over and over is okay.  Posting several days worth of repetitious, increasingly venomous messages against the guy personally is where I can't take it anymore.

Last night I decided to take the decisive first step.  Never did this to any poster before.

ignore_zpsdaf080d3.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the 2nd time you've referred to this mans dic pics. Feeling a little claustrophobic in that closet huh? When you want to talk about his professionalism and alleged exec comments then I'll deal with you.

You can kiss it where the sun don't shine.

Villian:  Couldn't take the guy anymore.  Saying Geno is not the future is okay.  Saying Geno sucks is okay.  Saying Geno sucks over and over is okay.  Posting several days worth of repetitious, increasingly venomous messages against the guy personally is where I can't take it anymore.

Last night I decided to take the decisive first step.  Never did this to any poster before.

ignore_zpsdaf080d3.jpg

Awwwww you poor thing.

This is the 2nd time you've referred to this mans dic pics. Feeling a little claustrophobic in that closet huh? When you want to talk about his professionalism and alleged exec comments then I'll deal with you.

You're referring to Eugene as a man - hilarious - that's exactly why the Bills took Manuel over Eugene because they saw Manuel as a mature man and Eugene as a spoiled brat kid. And personally I could care less what you think. Your sister did tell me she loves it in the closet though.   

He wasn't benched in the Saints game, so that wasn't one of his "worst" performances. One could even argue that was one of his better performances because he didn't turn the ball over despite throwing for 115 yards with 8/19 completion rate.The kid sucks, this is what we consider a good day for Geno, our expectations are that low. As for the 200 yards comment, everybody throws for 200 yards nowadays. To further stress the point that he sucks, he also put up one of the worst or the worst qb ratings in the league, frequently turned the ball over, and whether or not you like it or not, with a qb who was ranked in the 25-30 range, we'd be in the playoffs. The kid just doesn't have it, he frequently stares down wide receivers, makes bone head Sanchez esque decisions, (forget about the behind the back butt fumble?) and has horrible accuracy. Best case scenario for him is if he ends up like Jason Campbell. 

Also, the weapons argument is stupid. Do you really believe that our wide receivers would consistently fail to get open or that Geno is locking on to one read and just doesn't see the open receiver? Which one do you think, in all honestly, is more believable? 

And for the weapons argument, he also had a running game that people would stack the box for and a pretty good play caller in Marty who was scheming people open. He's just a bad qb.

Did I write this? No but it sure sounds like I did.  Give credit where credit is due.  Excellent analysis Art.  But you better watch it......keltic wizard and villan are plotting. 

You're referring to Eugene as a man - hilarious - that's exactly why the Bills took Manuel over Eugene because they saw Manuel as a mature man and Eugene as a spoiled brat kid. And personally I could care less what you think. Your sister did tell me she loves it in the closet though.   

lol. Your ip address will be blocked soon enough. 

My top ten of all-time:

1. Montana

2. Manning

3. Elway

4. Brady

5. Favre

6. Marino

7. Bradshaw

8. Namath

9. Staubach

10. Kelley

Note: 3 from the QB class of 1983