Championship Sunday -- Who wins???

slowmoe57

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Grimes and Revis grade out better than Sherman this year?

Did Grimes or Revis make a play like that to ice a conference championship.

Sherman is a beast. Love the guy. I honestly don't understand anyone who dislikes him. He's smart, he's good, he talks and he backs it the **** up.

I'd take 53 Richard Shermans. 

Sherman is a beast. Love the guy. I honestly don't understand anyone who dislikes him. He's smart, he's good, he talks and he backs it the **** up.

and play "half dollar" defense?

Sherman is great, no doubt, but not sure how making one play trumps a full season of better work by Revis, even coming off the tear.  You do know you can compliment one without tearing down the other? 

Love him but I see him for most people as the guy you hate unless he's on your team, then you love him.

Rex has lost fewer AFCCGs than Belichick, and the Seahawks just made the Super Bowl with a dominant defense, so basically, when you think about it, Rex is a better coach than Belichick and the Jets are in the Super Bowl.

Stop being coquettish and just give Rex a ring already.

The Patriots were not a AfC Championship caliber team. If not the for the gift of a non call on the last play of the Saints game and the largesse of the refs in the 4th quarter of the Browns game they would have been a 10-6 team and would have to play the WIld Card round. Dont think they would have made it to the AFC Championship game.

But the experts were still picking them for the most part!

Archived