PATRIOTS ELIMINATION THREAD

Bugg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no doubt that all teams are guilty of the pick play.

I disagree it is was not a simple straight on collision. Again, it was a designed play where Wes was supposed to rub Aqib off, but for whatever reason Thomas veers further inside and Wes throws his body into Aqib. He was out of position.

Nothing?

How many Superbowls have you been in the past 6-7 years much less the past 45?

As Cowher recently reaffirmed as recently as two weeks ago, Spygate had no affect on the Patriots winning those three Superbowls. "Everone tries to do it (e.g. steal signals)."

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Patriots camera usage had nothing to do with the continued ineptitude of your team.

I didn't know Bill Cowher reaffirmed, I take it back. Congratulations of your non SB victory. I'm part of the minority here that doesn't celebrate AFC championship game losses, but whatever makes you feel better.

From Pats Fan.com:

In a pick play you get in the way, "rub" him, make the DB alter his line.

Pick plays don't involve diving at the knees of the DB.

This was a lot worse than "just a pick play"

Knees?  What knees-Welker hit him in the shoulder.  What are these Pats fans looking at?

hey pfpuke

what about the mysterious extra frequency at ratsboro ?  what was that for ?

what about opposing QB's losing the QB headset on 4th quarter drives in ratsboro ?

what about the pats sending people into opponents locker rooms to look at the white board after half time ?

and no, it's not just bitter jets fans saying that, it's former GM Charlie casserly and many others

the pats* had an entire system of cheating.  they didn't just steal signals.

I wonder what his dad thought, being a service academy coach all those years.  must have been an awkward father- son talk, lol

I didn't know Bill Cowher reaffirmed, I take it back. Congratulations of your non SB victory. I'm part of the minority here that doesn't celebrate AFC championship game losses, but whatever makes you feel better.

That is good.  I hope for you your team wins someday.

After the last 13 years, I am just enjoying the ride now.  I have been a Pats fan since 79.  I know once Brady retires, another Hall of Fame great QB is not going to be "walking through that door" anytime soon.  I remember times Before Brady and Belichick.

Do I want them to win a title?  Of course, but I realize I have been blessed during the Par$ells-Kraft-Belichick-Brady era.

hey pfpuke

what about the mysterious extra frequency at ratsboro ?  what was that for ?

what about opposing QB's losing the QB headset on 4th quarter drives in ratsboro ?

what about the pats sending people into opponents locker rooms to look at the white board after half time ?

and no, it's not just bitter jets fans saying that, it's former GM Charlie casserly and many others

the pats* had an entire system of cheating.  they didn't just steal signals.

I wonder what his dad thought, being a service academy coach all those years.  must have been an awkward father- son talk, lol

And you have proof of this right?

Thought so.

That is good.  I hope for you your team wins someday.

After the last 13 years, I am just enjoying the ride now.  I have been a Pats fan since 79.  I know once Brady retires, another Hall of Fame great QB is not going to be "walking through that door" anytime soon.  I remember times Before Brady and Belichick.

Do I want them to win a title?  Of course, but I realize I have been blessed during the Par$ells-Kraft-Belichick-Brady era.

And you have proof of this right?

Thought so.

Uncle Rodger mysteriously burned it all, must not have been that bad though

The last time the pats *won a superbowl barely anyone had camera phones yet and a touch screen was from a scifi movie.

The last time the pats *won a superbowl.... I'm sure we can think of some good ones.

Curtis Martin was a pro bowler

Paul Tagilabue was the NFL Commish

George W Bush was just sworn in for his 2nd term

Sean Alexander lead the league in rushing

There is no doubt that all teams are guilty of the pick play.  

I disagree it is was not a simple straight on collision.  Again, it was a designed play where Wes was supposed to rub Aqib off, but for whatever reason Thomas veers further inside and Wes throws his body into Aqib.  He was out of position.

Nothing?

How many Superbowls have you been in the past 6-7 years much less the past 45?

As Cowher recently reaffirmed as recently as two weeks ago, Spygate had no affect on the Patriots winning those three Superbowls.  "Everone tries to do it (e.g. steal signals)."

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Patriots camera usage had nothing to do with the continued ineptitude of your team. 

We all know the core of Bellicheat's complaint is Welker, a very useful player, signed with another team for more money rather than work cheap in Foxboro. If it as anyone else, while he would have been mad abouth losing a good defender, he wouldn't say anything more. Good bet Welker is not getting his Pats jersey retired until well after penis-pumping Bellicheat is banging 60-year old retired old chicks in Del Boca Vista Phase 2.

Curtis Martin was a pro bowler

Paul Tagilabue was the NFL Commish

George W Bush was just sworn in for his 2nd term

Sean Alexander lead the league in rushing

Flip phones were all the rage. 

People were playing ESPN's NFL2k5 on their brand new PS2s.

Ol' Dirty Bastard, Reggie White and Johnny Carson died.

YouTube launched.

North Korea announced they have nukes.

Pope Benedict XVI became the 265th pope.

Ol' Dirty Bastard, Reggie White and Johnny Carson died.

YouTube launched.

North Korea announced they have nukes.

Pope Benedict XVI became the 265th pope.

Ron Zook was carried off " Bobby Bowden Field" in his last game as the Florida Gators Head Coach.

This is a master stroke from Bill to deflect away the blame from his decisions.

Decisions like not signing Welker and then signing Amendola. That's what the Boston radio and TV would have been discussing in the aftermath of the loss and lack of Super Bowl's after Spygate.

But now Bill created the distraction of the deliberate play by none other than Welker and the gullible fans in New England are all over it.

This is a master stroke from Bill to deflect away the blame from his decisions.

Decisions like not signing Welker and then signing Amendola. That's what the Boston radio and TV would have been discussing in the aftermath of the loss and lack of Super Bowl's after Spygate.

But now Bill created the distraction of the deliberate play by none other than Welker and the gullible fans in New England are all over it.

He also hates Welker and blames him for their last SB loss as well as the loss to the Jets in the playoffs. 

Yeah Bill, Welker's foot comments had a whole lot to do with Rex coaching circles around you that day. 

As Cowher recently reaffirmed as recently as two weeks ago, Spygate had no affect on the Patriots winning those three Superbowls.  "Everone tries to do it (e.g. steal signals)."

I give you a lot of credit for at least admitting that the Patriots* cheated in winning those super bowls.    Most fans don't acknowledge that they were even caught cheating, you've taken a completely different angle - that the cheating didn't help. 

While I tend to disagree, we can debate that one another day.  I am just proud that you can at least admit that cheating did occur.   

Cowher knows where his checks are coming from.  Does anyone really think he would call out the Cheatriots at this point in his career?  Goodell would have him smeared in hours.

CBS?

I give you a lot of credit for at least admitting that the Patriots* cheated in winning those super bowls.    Most fans don't acknowledge that they were even caught cheating, you've taken a completely different angle - that the cheating didn't help. 

While I tend to disagree, we can debate that one another day.  I am just proud that you can at least admit that cheating did occur.   

I see it for what it was.  They are guilty of using a camera. That is it.

The Jets' Special Team guy's cheating last year had more of an impact on a game than the Patriots' camera usage.

Archived