•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Super Bowl Tickets

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,504 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:38 PM

Did anyone here win the lottery?  I am curious how much face value is in each section.

On the secondary market my regular seats, lower level end zone, are at $4,100 each right now.  Wow.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 14,517 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Did anyone here win the lottery?  I am curious how much face value is in each section.

On the secondary market my regular seats, lower level end zone, are at $4,100 each right now.  WOW

Wonder how a day like today or a bad forecast affects those prices. Unless you are in the luxury box or a big fan of one of the teams seems like a hard sell.

Guy who owns the deli on the next block is a Rangers season tickeholder. The prices for the stadium games are stupid. He is going to the Devils game,which is  Sunday afternoon. Thr longterm forecast for that day is sunny and cold but clear. But the Isles game is on Wednesday night, and the forecast is cold with a 70% chance of snow. Those he can't give away.

Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users