Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Bowl Tickets

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Did anyone here win the lottery?  I am curious how much face value is in each section.

On the secondary market my regular seats, lower level end zone, are at $4,100 each right now.  Wow.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted · Report post

Did anyone here win the lottery?  I am curious how much face value is in each section.

On the secondary market my regular seats, lower level end zone, are at $4,100 each right now.  WOW

Wonder how a day like today or a bad forecast affects those prices. Unless you are in the luxury box or a big fan of one of the teams seems like a hard sell.

Guy who owns the deli on the next block is a Rangers season tickeholder. The prices for the stadium games are stupid. He is going to the Devils game,which is  Sunday afternoon. Thr longterm forecast for that day is sunny and cold but clear. But the Isles game is on Wednesday night, and the forecast is cold with a 70% chance of snow. Those he can't give away.