Tom Brady will not watch the Super Bowl

TaborJet

What a little bitch....

From PFT:

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 21, 2014, 9:21 PM EST

The Super Bowl is America’s most-watched television show every year, but Patriots quarterback Tom Brady won’t be among the 100 million or more watching.

Brady said on WEEI that he doesn’t think he’d be able to enjoy tuning in to watch the Super Bowl as a fan, a week after his own team was eliminated with a loss to the Broncos in the AFC Championship Game.

“I don’t have much of a rooting interest, truthfully,” Brady said. “Those games are hard to watch. I don’t really see myself sitting down to enjoy a football game to watch it. Our season’s over. Truthfully, I could care less about watching the game. That’s pretty much how I feel.”

So while you’re watching the Super Bowl, Brady will be watching Downton Abbey or True Detective instead.

Wasn't he just ripping someone about lack of class?

Yes, and he has to not watch the SB (and tell everyone he's not going to) so he can lower himself to everyone else's level.  So this way everyone else won't know how inferior they are to Tom Brady.  It's like a form of self-sacrifice, also a class act.

Really makes you think back to all those "Tom Brady is such a competitor" and "Tom Brady is such a student of the game" and "Brady just loves the game, he loves to compete" comments... and then puke in your own mouth.

Every single aspect of the Patriots dynasty has been propped up by the league. 

Yes, and he has to not watch the SB (and tell everyone he's not going to) so he can lower himself to everyone else's level.  So this way everyone else won't know how inferior they are to Tom Brady.  It's like a form of self-sacrifice, also a air jordan act.

Let's all be honest, you know he's gonna watch the super bowl... It's just big talk.

What a little bitch....

From PFT:

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 21, 2014, 9:21 PM EST

The Super Bowl is America’s most-watched television show every year, but Patriots quarterback Tom Brady won’t be among the 100 million or more watching.

Brady said on WEEI that he doesn’t think he’d be able to enjoy tuning in to watch the Super Bowl as a fan, a week after his own team was eliminated with a loss to the Broncos in the AFC Championship Game.

“I don’t have much of a rooting interest, truthfully,” Brady said. “Those games are hard to watch. I don’t really see myself sitting down to enjoy a football game to watch it. Our season’s over. Truthfully, I could care less about watching the game. That’s pretty much how I feel.”

So while you’re watching the Super Bowl, Brady will be watching Downton Abbey or True Detective instead.

Or he will watch his favorite movie "Brokeback Mountain".

Big deal, he doesn't want to watch the game. You guys sound jealous. It's not his fault he has won multiple championships and has a great life.  Judging by most of the things he says, I  happen to think he is  class act - carries himself better than most of the NFL thugs. And besides, if he was on our team, we'd love him.  

Seriously F him.

People talk about Manning not being able to win the big game. How many games has Brady and "The Lord of all Coaches" won since Spygate ?

I am sick of douches like Nantz all slobbering all over him and BB telling the world how great they are, Take away the video tape and they have become Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb.

Seriously F him.

People talk about Manning not being able to win the big game. How many games has Brady and "The Lord of all Coaches" won since Spygate ?

I am sick of douches like Nantz all slobbering all over him and BB telling the world how great they are, Take away the video tape and they have become Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb.

Jim Nantz's fantasy is to be in the middle of a threesome with Tom Brady and Phil Mickelson - a triumverate of a$$hole, both literally and figuratively. 

Big deal, he doesn't want to watch the game. You guys sound jealous. It's not his fault he has won multiple championships and has a great life.  Judging by most of the things he says, I  happen to think he is  class act - carries himself better than most of the NFL thugs. And besides, if he was on our team, we'd love him.  

The last thing Tom Brady is is a class act.

Lots of people have great lives.  Many of us here have great lives.  He has fame and tens - hundred(s)? - of millions that most don't have.  That's a big deal for those who measure success that way, but I wouldn't trade my wife & kid & my life with all of the good things in it for his life and bony wife even 1 time out of 1000.  Those happy with their lives and loved ones will understand what I mean. Those unhappy and jealous of what others have will call bullsh*t.

Seriously F him.

Bingo.  He and his joyless-looking wife complaining about his errant throw to Welker like it was someone else's fault.  Who really thinks, from that iphone clip at the airport, that she didn't get that idea directly from a phone call with Brady just shortly earlier? Did this class act get up on the interview podium after the game and say he made a bad throw and choked on the game-deciding play and that's all there is to it (like Welker did even though he and everyone knows it was a sh*t throw)? Of course not.  Brady was all about how Welker makes that catch 19x out of 20 or whatever he said to put it on someone else (I'm not looking up the actual words now).  Yeah, class act.  

Or the way (when NE loses) that he says the words that the other team won and that they deserve it, but his face tells that he doesn't believe it like he's swallowing castor oil while talking.  It's as though he really believes the other team beat everyone on the Patriots except for Tom Brady.  Or that the refs should only throw flags NE's way.  It's written all over his face every time, and this "I'm not watching the superbowl" is more self-indulgent garbage.  The "classy" thing would be to say the same vanilla things everyone else does when they lose.  But Brady thinks that's beneath him.

How many other "great" players make so many immature faces and obvious whining (we can't hear the words on TV but we can see his whiny face bitching nonstop), like everything that goes wrong on every play is everyone's fault but his? What a leader.  And the thing is, he's gotten much worse with it as he's gotten older; the exact opposite of what one would expect.  Others mature; he just gets older.  I guess some learn to take things in stride - especially after having so much go so right in his life - and others bitch and make childish faces and antics when anything doesn't go their way.

I think my all-time favorite of his smugness is his "really, we're only going to score 17 points?" interview before the superbowl.  Yeah, class.  

What other NFL player has anyone ever seen follow a ref into the tunnel and bark at him? No one I remember.  And he does it because he knows Goodell will not do a thing about it.  So is that "class" to do something because one knows he can get away with it? Or is it just self-indulgent, childish behavior like everyone knows it to be? The "classy" thing would be to complain behind closed doors even though you know you could get away with much worse.  But that's not the Brady way.  He does it to the refs, to his assistant coach, to "lesser" players; basically he does it to anyone who wouldn't bash his face in. That is cowardly, not classy.  

I seriously think he's spent so much time around Belichick that he's actually offended that the team is not allowed to cheat anymore.  It's not enough that the best players like Brady (and by extension, whoever he's throwing to), get favorable calls 10x more than sucky players.  Taping signals on the sideline, holding defensive ends in headlocks in front of the ref, pushing bodies into the line on a FG attempt after you've been warned multiple times the same game; illegal pick plays that they run routinely and whine the 1 time it's done to them; you name it.  Brady and The Emporer thing it's their right to cheat and have an incredulous look of shock - like a lord who just got reamed out by a lowly and unworthy serf - when they're called on it or when the same is done back to them.  And if they don't get their way? Yell at the refs, or leave the field before the game is over (in the freaking superbowl), fail to shake the hand of the opponent who just beat you, and bitch to the media about how you should have won but for the shortcomings of others.

It's called good sportsmanship to genuinely congratulate others after a loss, and Brady, like Belichick, have none of it.  There are teenage kids playing and getting badly injured for free who could teach these a-holes plenty about class and sportsmanship.

Lots of people have great lives.  Many of us here have great lives.  He has fame and tens - hundred(s)? - of millions that most don't have.  That's a big deal for those who measure success that way, but I wouldn't trade my wife & kid & my life with all of the good things in it for his life and bony wife even 1 time out of 1000.  Those happy with their lives and loved ones will understand what I mean. Those unhappy and jealous of what others have will call bullsh*t.

Bingo.  He and his joyless-looking wife complaining about his errant throw to Welker like it was someone else's fault.  Who really thinks, from that iphone clip at the airport, that she didn't get that idea directly from a phone call with Brady just shortly earlier? Did this class act get up on the interview podium after the game and say he made a bad throw and choked on the game-deciding play and that's all there is to it (like Welker did even though he and everyone knows it was a sh*t throw)? Of course not.  Brady was all about how Welker makes that catch 19x out of 20 or whatever he said to put it on someone else (I'm not looking up the actual words now).  Yeah, class act.  

Or the way (when NE loses) that he says the words that the other team won and that they deserve it, but his face tells that he doesn't believe it like he's swallowing castor oil while talking.  It's as though he really believes the other team beat everyone on the Patriots except for Tom Brady.  Or that the refs should only throw flags NE's way.  It's written all over his face every time, and this "I'm not watching the superbowl" is more self-indulgent garbage.  The "classy" thing would be to say the same vanilla things everyone else does when they lose.  But Brady thinks that's beneath him.

How many other "great" players make so many immature faces and obvious whining (we can't hear the words on TV but we can see his whiny face bitching nonstop), like everything that goes wrong on every play is everyone's fault but his? What a leader.  And the thing is, he's gotten much worse with it as he's gotten older; the exact opposite of what one would expect.  Others mature; he just gets older.  I guess some learn to take things in stride - especially after having so much go so right in his life - and others bitch and make childish faces and antics when anything doesn't go their way.

I think my all-time favorite of his smugness is his "really, we're only going to score 17 points?" interview before the superbowl.  Yeah, class.  

What other NFL player has anyone ever seen follow a ref into the tunnel and bark at him? No one I remember.  And he does it because he knows Goodell will not do a thing about it.  So is that "class" to do something because one knows he can get away with it? Or is it just self-indulgent, childish behavior like everyone knows it to be? The "classy" thing would be to complain behind closed doors even though you know you could get away with much worse.  But that's not the Brady way.  He does it to the refs, to his assistant coach, to "lesser" players; basically he does it to anyone who wouldn't bash his face in. That is cowardly, not classy.  

I seriously think he's spent so much time around Belichick that he's actually offended that the team is not allowed to cheat anymore.  It's not enough that the best players like Brady (and by extension, whoever he's throwing to), get favorable calls 10x more than sucky players.  Taping signals on the sideline, holding defensive ends in headlocks in front of the ref, pushing bodies into the line on a FG attempt after you've been warned multiple times the same game; illegal pick plays that they run routinely and whine the 1 time it's done to them; you name it.  Brady and The Emporer thing it's their right to cheat and have an incredulous look of shock - like a lord who just got reamed out by a lowly and unworthy serf - when they're called on it or when the same is done back to them.  And if they don't get their way? Yell at the refs, or leave the field before the game is over (in the freaking superbowl), fail to shake the hand of the opponent who just beat you, and bitch to the media about how you should have won but for the shortcomings of others.

It's called good sportsmanship to genuinely congratulate others after a loss, and Brady, like Belichick, have none of it.  There are teenage kids playing and getting badly injured for free who could teach these a-holes plenty about class and sportsmanship.

And people actually wonder why the cameras keep catching him getting left hanging, looking for high fives on the sideline. 

This entire post was 100% spot on, and it's always nice to feel that way about someone who rambles on for as long as I would in a similar situation.  The particular part above however is one that's always completely disgusted me and just shows what a bunch of mindless sheep the media are and, by extension, the "common" fan who doesn't truly follow the game.  Simply because Welker was willing to take his medicine while Brady was throwing him under the bus at the same time, Welker was getting absolutely trashed for that at the time.  Even during this past offseason, all we heard from Pats fans was what a choke artist Welker was and how much better off they were without him when he opted to go to Denver.  Meanwhile, it was a terrible throw from Brady that would have been an absolutely brilliant catch if Welker had made it, as it was thrown both high and behind him.

That Brady seriously pulled the crap he did on that one, blaming his teammates for his own failures and on the largest stage of them all no less, really says everything you need to know about the guy.  There are an endless list of more examples than that after bothers wins and losses, and plenty more during games, but given the situation that all came in, I think it's the perfect example of what a complete bitch he truly is.

This entire post was 100% spot on, and it's always nice to feel that way about someone who rambles on for as long as I would in a similar situation.  The particular part above however is one that's always completely disgusted me and just shows what a bunch of mindless sheep the media are and, by extension, the "common" fan who doesn't truly follow the game.  Simply because Welker was willing to take his medicine while Brady was throwing him under the bus at the same time, Welker was getting absolutely trashed for that at the time.  Even during this past offseason, all we heard from Pats fans was what a choke artist Welker was and how much better off they were without him when he opted to go to Denver.  Meanwhile, it was a terrible throw from Brady that would have been an absolutely brilliant catch if Welker had made it, as it was thrown both high and behind him.

That Brady seriously pulled the crap he did on that one, blaming his teammates for his own failures and on the largest stage of them all no less, really says everything you need to know about the guy.  There are an endless list of more examples than that after bothers wins and losses, and plenty more during games, but given the situation that all came in, I think it's the perfect example of what a complete bitch he truly is.

Hey now, be fair. It was a perfect throw if that idiot Welker were 7-1/2 feet tall. ******* loser. 

It will be fun to watch him and his team crumble and cry over the next 2 seasons

They had the perfect storm for so long.  They are the only team in AFC East with a QB for last decade.  How pitiful has this division been for so long. Each of the other teams still trying to find their QB each of them barely making .500 year after year.  The Pats were favored to win 6 games every season for a decade or more.

And the AFC as a whole how many QB are there besides Brady and Manning.

BeliCheat and brady whining fag had the perfect storm and they knew it and even ran the score up on people to remind u of it.

If were Tom I would probably **** Gisele first and then watch the super bowl.  

Do you think Tom is like every other married man in America and he just wants some strange?   Or do you think banging Gisele never gets old?   

Lucky for me I don't have that problem.....   

I don't care how hot a woman is, there's always some dude somewhere who's sick of her sh*t. 

when Brady does it he's a "competitor", when others do it they are "immature" 

I am so tired of all the Patriots ball washing that goes on the media.   Bellicheck the greatest....blah, blah, blah.    The guy may be a good coach but he is still a loathsome individual.    He is an admitted cheater on the field and off.   RIchard Sherman pops off about Crabtree and he's vilified, Belicheck is caught fedexing envelopes of cash to a married woman in team envelopes and the media calls him "the greatest", go figure.   

when Brady does it he's a "competitor", when others do it they are "immature" 

I am so tired of all the Patriots ball washing that goes on the media.   Bellicheck the greatest....blah, blah, blah.    The guy may be a good coach but he is still a loathsome individual.    He is an admitted cheater on the field and off.   RIchard Sherman pops off about Crabtree and he's vilified, Belicheck is caught fedexing envelopes of cash to a married woman in team envelopes and the media calls him "the greatest", go figure.   

"37 points on the best defense in the league... suck my dick!" - Bill Belichick

"What a compeititor!" - Bayless

"I'm the best cornerback in the world!" - Richard Sherman

"What an immature thug!" - Skip Bayless

It's no fun watching nor playing in  a Super Bowl unless you have the opposing defense's playcalls anyway, preferably on video.

Archived