So, who wants to sign Aaron Hernandez?

T0mShane

I don;t care how productive he is, he is a murderer. We should not be signing murderers and dog killers

I never advocated for signing him. I was merely pointing out to the poster who stated that the "evidence was overwhelming" against him and that more than likely he would be convicted, that the 3 examples I listed also were cases where the evidence was overwhelming and in the OJ case a "mountain of evidence", and all 3 were exonerated.

Now with their chief witness recanting his story, chances are getting better and better that he is catching passes in the NFL in 2014.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. He is NOT falsely accused. They can track his car to the crime scene and the victim texted his sister knowing what was going down.

OJ was headed for Mexico, with money and a gun, and had written a suicide letter after lopping off the heads of 2 people, and still walked. Robert Blake basically admitted to killing his ex-wife, with his own gun, which they had, and he walked, and Casey Anthony used more lies that everyone was confused and she walked.

Hernandez stats in 2014  65  1208  8 TDS

Lol. He is NOT falsely accused. They can track his car to the crime scene and the victim texted his sister knowing what was going down.

There is that whole pesky consitutional rigts thing. You know like the state has to prove it before putting you in a box and throwing away the key

There is that whole pesky consitutional rigts thing. You know like the state has to prove it before putting you in a box and throwing away the key

Innocent until proven guilty, who would have ever thought of such a lame concept? Just another thing those guys in those wigs back in the late 1700's completely screwed up. AND that's even before Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid.

• 3 months later...

Innocent until proven guilty, who would have ever thought of such a lame concept? Just another thing those guys in those wigs back in the late 1700's completely screwed up. AND that's even before Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid.

The concept of presumption of innocence dates way, way back before the 1700s.

Hernandez stats in 2014  65  1208  8 TDS

So close. There goes the dream of signing this convict.

I am wondering if this will affect the prediction that he is going to have 25% more yards than his best career year and his single season career high?  The guy had 500, 900 and 400 yards. His production was pretty similar to Keller who had a stiff throwing him the ball. 

Look, I know the guy was only a 4th round draft pick by the Patriots in the 2010 draft and all but why isn't New England ever criticized for all of THEIR bust picks? 

We all know why, Tom Brady. Had Bellichik not stepped in $hit and lucked out with the best and luckiest 6th round draft pick in the history of all sports he would be doing the 7PM slot right next to Warren Sapp on the NFLN 

He sure seems like a scumb bag but being held without bail is a rough thing. Think of nightmare of being falsely accused, you still lose your career and maybe your family even if eventually aquitted.

Boo effin' hoo.

Bigger Bust? Gholston or Hernandez

:rl: Gholston.

Hernandez will never play another down, ok Gholston might not either, but Hernandez had an impact ont he field.

:rl: Gholston.

Hernandez will never play another down, ok Gholston might not either, but Hernandez had an impact ont he field.

Its like would you rather chose the flat out bust or the guy that would stain your franchise furthur than it has already after a little production. So many stains, looks like a mattress at a brothel.

Watch the Pats re-sign him and turn this into a warm and fuzzy story.

Yeah ... and he starts dating Kraft's stripper girlfriend and they do Habitat projects in the off season ...

Its like would you rather chose the flat out bust or the guy that would stain your franchise furthur than it has already after a little production. So many stains, looks like a mattress at a brothel.

No doubt. 

hernandez, spygate, belly's mistress, shoeboxes of cash, tom brady dressing like a member of Devo in public, Giselle denigrating pats WRs on national TV, robert kraft's ridiculous videos with his teenage girlfriend...

doesn't matter. media still loves them. just goes to show you, winning forgives everything. if pats were perennial losers, they would set the new standard for dysfunction in the media's eyes.

• 1 month later...

I thought this was going to be a veiled reference about drafting Colt Lyerla. I've been let down by both T0mshane and the justice system. I'm not sure which one hurts more.

I'm pretty sure it's the one that involves the butthole.

Archived