Paul Richardson WR Colorado

Villain The Foe

I like his footwork and his ability to separate. He reminds me of Braylon Edwards in how he can sometimes be inconsistent with his hands. He can drop an easy pass then on the next play make the catch of the week. His consistency can certainly be worked on, but this guy seems to know how to get open. A solid #2 imo. 

83 rec. 1343 yds. 16.2 avg. 10 TD's.  Solid numbers

• 2 months later...

This kid might be in my top 5...possibly top 3. Started watching him a bit...he's legit.

I believe it. I wouldn't mind getting a Safety in the first round then moving up to get another 2nd round pick and pick up Richardson with with one and Phillip Gaines for the second. 

I'd love to see something like  1st rd. S Calvin Pryor, 2nd rd. CB Phillip Gaines, 2nd rd. WR Paul Richardson. IF not Gaines in the 2nd if Dee Ford is available I say pick him up also. The only thing Im concerned about is his weight 175lbs and his non-participation in the bench rep at the combine. I'd like to know powerful he is. He definitely has top WR traits though for sure. 

Richardson would be an interesting day 2 or maybe early day 3 option to play a field stretching role in Mornhinweg's offense. His slight build could be an issue, but D-Jax has similar size and was fine as a deep threat. Reminds me a bit of Chad Ochocinco.

Richardson would be an interesting day 2 or maybe early day 3 option to play a field stretching role in Mornhinweg's offense. His slight build could be an issue, but D-Jax has similar size and was fine as a deep threat. Reminds me a bit of Chad Ochocinco.

True, Desean isn't really an injury concern like Richardson. I don't think it keeps you from drafting him. He is a couple inches taller yet 5Lbs lighter than Jackson so he is very very thin. He needs to gain like 10Lbs of muscle. 

I like his footwork and his ability to separate. He reminds me of Braylon Edwards in how he can sometimes be inconsistent with his hands. He can drop an easy pass then on the next play make the catch of the week. His consistency can certainly be worked on, but this guy seems to know how to get open. A solid #2 imo. 

83 rec. 1343 yds. 16.2 avg. 10 TD's.  Solid numbers

I miss Braylon.

8836626_sad_face_meme_i20_s287x310_31518

Let's say Paul Richardson and Ebron succeed in the NFl. I think they're both gonna carry the same MO in a lot fans wyes as the guy who just made you do a back flip after that amazing catch only to have you wanting to kill him after the easy concentration drop a week later. It's why I like PR in R2-3 and would feel the same about Ebron in similar rounds, but not at 18.

At 18 you want all the goods w less risk.

Both ultra dynamic players though.

Archived