[Signups] Space Jam Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mafia sucks

Think penis, and you'll be fine.

You guys are going to hate me but...I'm going to start this tomorrow.

I have a setup ready but I want to rewatch Space Jam to get myself into the theme for scene writing, since you guys deem that important.

I'm also getting tired so if I even made it through the movie without falling asleep I'd basically just throw the game up and crash.

This way I can start the game EARLY tomorrow morning (or maybe late tonight) so I'll be around and awake for votecounts when it starts, I'll be able to write a (hopefully) good scene since I wont be tired, and we give the people who got notified via PM more time to read and sign up (or not).

******* DM sleepsh*t.  But I like that you're willing to re-watch to gain insight for scenes.  I applaud your effort, but not your ability to stay the **** awake.

Damn. So close again.

Not really.

Ok

The theme is tentatively Space Jam

I'm not 100% sure if this is what we're going with but I am trying to make it work with the setup I have in mind

I have a setup ready but I want to rewatch Space Jam to get myself into the theme for scene writing, since you guys deem that important.

I'm also getting tired so if I even made it through the movie without falling asleep I'd basically just throw the game up and crash.

This way I can start the game EARLY tomorrow morning (or maybe late tonight) so I'll be around and awake for votecounts when it starts, I'll be able to write a (hopefully) good scene since I wont be tired, and we give the people who got notified via PM more time to read and sign up (or not).

Dude, if re-watching it helps you get into the theme and scene writing, then nobody is going to care if we start a day late. Kudos to you for the effort, it's appreciated. :)

why don't you just dress up and role play the sh*t out of this then send pics. That would make our day.

WTF no CTM ? No DPR ? No ******* Slats

APE is guilty

Dude, if re-watching it helps you get into the theme and scene writing, then nobody is going to care if we start a day late. Kudos to you for the effort, it's appreciated. :)

Actually I hate that little prick for making me wait so he can make it more artsy.  Hate this game,. 

Actually I hate that little prick for making me wait so he can make it more artsy.  Hate this game,. 

I have the long view in mind, if the moderating is better, the play will be better, if the play is better, perhaps people will come back to play more... 

what the **** happened to the big jolly crush love ??

He knows I'm not allowed to be a dick anymore, so from now on I'll be jolly-ish and he'll be taking on the role of big, mean-spirited, arrogant jerk, who is venomous and lacks self-awareness yada yada yada... 

why don't you just dress up and role play the sh*t out of this then send pics. That would make our day.

WTF no CTM ? No DPR ? No ******* Slats

APE is guilty

Roleplay...sports? What?! What kind of nerd do you think I am?

I guess I could cosplay Porky Pig or something though...

Archived