Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

You all know this story. Michael Jordan retired from the NBA at the top of his game to play Baseball instead. It wasn't going very well. Little did he know that was the least of his worries as he was soon to be kidnapped by none other than the Loony Toons! It turned out they needed Michael's help. A group of aliens known as the MonStars had come to Earth from their home in the intergalactic Moron Mountain amusement park to enslave the Loony Toons and make them the main attraction. Quick thinking Bugs Bunny had challenged them to a game of Basketball for their freedom and thus the Jam had begun. The aliens stole the talent of top NBA stars but Bugs and company had a trick up their sleeve, the no longer retired Michael Jordan! With Micheal's help the rag tag Toon Squad brought their A game and rocked the house, saving themselves and the NBA stars talent in the process. It was a nice story but it wasn't the whole story. 

Now let me tell you about the R rated event that took place the night before the big game. The MonStars, worried that Michael would rally the Loony Toons as he eventually did, plotted on killing Michael the night before the game. The plan was to lure Michael onto the court in a friendly pregame "practice". They knew it would be too suspicious if they brought the full crew so only Pound and Bang, harboring the talents of Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing respectively, were sent. "Hey Michael! We know this is probably the last thing you want to hear but..." Pound began sheepishly as Michael looked up. "Can you maybe sign this basketball for us over here?" Bang finished boldly, holding up ball and pen and gesturing towards the door. "I'm not signing anything for you fools, you're trying to hurt my friends here." While Bugs was making silly googoo eyes at Michael Pound did some fast thinking, "How about if we have a friendly pregame practice for it? Two on one! If we win you'll sign the ball." Bugs snapped out of it realizing this would a good opportunity to test his new team out while keeping tomorrow's game straight "And if we win you'll play a fair game tomorrow! Don't act like you're not planning on pulling a fast one! And if we're doing this it's not going to be two on one!" Bang bared his teeth, "Agreed. We'll need some of your toons to fill in for our other guys though." And so they all headed to the court and began playing Basketball. And no sooner than you can say "Th-th-th-that's all folks!" the lights went off for a minute and when they came back Sylvester the cat was dead. All the Loony Toons began pointing fingers at the bulky aliens but they pointed right back while swearing it wasn't them. "Let's vote on it!" someone called out. This is how it started.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules

1. Do not communicate outside the game unless you're mafia in which case you have a QT. There will be a dead thread for observers PM me for a link.

2. Please bold all votes and unvotes, others will not be counted because I wont be looking for them.

3. This is a hammer game.

4. Close enough, GFY.

Players

1. Lily

2. Leelou

3. Verbal

4. Jif

5. Pac

6. 80 - Killed N0

7. Ape - Cop - Killed N2

8. Ishy - Mafia Janitor - Lynched D2

9. AVM

10. Crusher

11. Smash - Killed N1

Roles & Win Conditions

Vanilla Town - I prefer chocolate.

WC: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Cop - Investigates another Player at Night. In the morning receives a result of Innocent or Guilty. The Lyncher will show as Guilty.

WC: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Coroner - Investigates a dead Player at Night. In the morning receives their coroner report.

Lyncher - Bet you haven't seen this role in awhile.

WC: Be the first or last vote on the targets train when they are lynched to win. If you aren't on the train or if you are not first or last you lose and will die shortly after.

Mafia Janitor - Targets the player being killed. Instead of town receiving the Coroner report your receive it instead.

WC: Have voting power equal or greater than towns, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Setup

1 Cop 
2 Coroner 
3 Vanilla 
4 Vanilla 
5 Vanilla 
6 Vanilla 
7 Vanilla 
8 Vanilla 
9 Lyncher 
10 Mafia Janitor 
11 Mafia Janitor 

Some quick facts:
1. This is going to be a Night Start game.

2. The Lyncher is considered a threat to town and until either the Lyncher or the Lynchee is dead the game will not end even if the mafia have been lynched.

3. If the Lyncher wins the game is over. Done. Ended. The Lyncher will be the sole winner. Mafia and Town beware.

4. The Mafia will be able to Janitor twice. You can't stop the first one but if you're lucky you can stop the second.

5. The Coroner is pretty useless after examining the two Janitor'd bodies but it's good to know if the Cop or Lyncher are down or if it's just a couple of vanillas. If you can trust your Coroner that is.

6. As you can see there is no doctor, claim at your own risk.

All role PMs are now out.

Sooo...all we're waiting for are night actions all.

Sorry I didn't realize this was going to be a night start game when I started pulling everything together.

It just kinda turned out that way. The way you guys play it shouldn't take too long though I think.

You all know this story. Michael Jordan retired from the NBA at the top of his game to play Baseball instead. It wasn't going very well. Little did he know that was the least of his worries as he was soon to be kidnapped by none other than the Loony Toons! It turned out they needed Michael's help. A group of aliens known as the MonStars had come to Earth from their home in the intergalactic Moron Mountain amusement park to enslave the Loony Toons and make them the main attraction. Quick thinking Bugs Bunny had challenged them to a game of Basketball for their freedom and thus the Jam had begun. The aliens stole the talent of top NBA stars but Bugs and company had a trick up their sleeve, the no longer retired Michael Jordan! With Micheal's help the rag tag Toon Squad brought their A game and rocked the house, saving themselves and the NBA stars talent in the process. It was a nice story but it wasn't the whole story. 

Now let me tell you about the R rated event that took place the night before the big game. The MonStars, worried that Michael would rally the Loony Toons as he eventually did, plotted on killing Michael the night before the game. The plan was to lure Michael onto the court in a friendly pregame "practice". They knew it would be too suspicious if they brought the full crew so only Pound and Bang, harboring the talents of Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing respectively, were sent. "Hey Michael! We know this is probably the last thing you want to hear but..." Pound began sheepishly as Michael looked up. "Can you maybe sign this basketball for us over here?" Bang finished boldly, holding up ball and pen and gesturing towards the door. "I'm not signing anything for you fools, you're trying to hurt my friends here." While Bugs was making silly googoo eyes at Michael Pound did some fast thinking, "How about if we have a friendly pregame practice for it? Two on one! If we win you'll sign the ball." Bugs snapped out of it realizing this would a good opportunity to test his new team out while keeping tomorrow's game straight "And if we win you'll play a fair game tomorrow! Don't act like you're not planning on pulling a fast one! And if we're doing this it's not going to be two on one!" Bang bared his teeth, "Agreed. We'll need some of your toons to fill in for our other guys though." And so they all headed to the court and began playing Basketball. And no sooner than you can say "Th-th-th-that's all folks!" the lights went off for a minute and when they came back Sylvester the cat was dead. All the Loony Toons began pointing fingers at the bulky aliens but they pointed right back while swearing it wasn't them. "Let's vote on it!" someone called out. This is how it started.

Rules

1. Do not communicate outside the game unless you're mafia in which case you have a QT. There will be a dead thread for observers PM me for a link.

2. Please bold all votes and unvotes, others will not be counted because I wont be looking for them.

3. This is a hammer game.

4. Close enough, GFY.

Players

1. Lily

2. Leelou

3. Verbal

4. Jif

5. Pac

6. 80

7. Ape

8. Ishy

9. AVM

10. Crusher

11. Smash

Roles & Win Conditions

Vanilla Town - I prefer chocolate.

Cop - Investigates another Player at Night. In the morning receives a result of Innocent or Guilty. The Lyncher will show as Guilty.

Coroner - Investigates a dead Player at Night. In the morning receives their coroner report.

Lyncher - Bet you haven't seen this role in awhile.

WC: Be the first or last vote on the targets train when they are lynched to win. If you aren't on the train or if you are not first or last you lose and will die shortly after.

Mafia Janitor - Targets the player being killed. Instead of town receiving the Coroner report your receive it instead.

WC: Have voting power equal or greater than towns, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Setup

1 Cop 
2 Coroner 
3 Vanilla 
4 Vanilla 
5 Vanilla 
6 Vanilla 
7 Vanilla 
8 Vanilla 
9 Lyncher 
10 Mafia Janitor 
11 Mafia Janitor 

Some quick facts:
1. This is going to be a Night Start game.

2. The Lyncher is considered a threat to town and until either the Lyncher or the Lynchee is dead the game will not end even if the mafia have been lynched.

3. If the Lyncher wins the game is over. Done. Ended. The Lyncher will be the sole winner. Mafia and Town beware.

4. The Mafia will be able to Janitor twice. You can't stop the first one but if you're lucky you can stop the second.

5. The Coroner is pretty useless after examining the two Janitor'd bodies but it's good to know if the Cop or Lyncher are down or if it's just a couple of vanillas. If you can trust your Coroner that is.

6. As you can see there is no doctor, claim at your own risk.

tl;dr

Vote Nolder

I'm a cop.

Ok, cool.  I'm the Doc, so I'll be protecting you.

Vote Verbal

I want this thing to get emo as quickly as possible.

**** you.  Vote the obvscum with me.

This game sucks.  My role is lame.

h8nolderp

You're scum.

Vote: JiF

Depending upon who you ask, it's very clear that I ruin everything.

#notselfaware #messiahcomplex #nobodylovesme #everybodyhatesme #arrogant #sorryisteppedonyourego

You bringing out the butthurt in teh weak.  Personally you make me want to rub caramel on my nipples and stick tiny marshmallows on them.

Archived