Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I skimmed the intro and have no desire to enter nolders world at the moment.  I'll re-read and try and make heads or tails of this mess when I'm less busy.

for now

Vote Crusher

Please put your night kill in so we can eventually vote and play.  K? thanx. 

Who's Pac?

You know who Pac was.  He was that sweaty smelly Mexican that use to mow the lawn but then attended University of Phoenix and now works for a payroll company.  He's the one that use to refer to his boyfriend and ladyfriend. Fooling absolutely no one. 

You know who Pac was.  He was that sweaty smelly Mexican that use to mow the lawn but then attended University of Phoenix and now works for a payroll company.  He's the one that use to refer to his boyfriend and ladyfriend. Fooling absolutely no one. 

All of this resonates as true, except I thought ladyfriend was code for his own mouth.

The lights flickered off and then on again. Another dead body! It's time to do something about this. 

80 has been killed and Jan'd.

Good. 

This game was like Michael Jordan's attempt at baseball.  In that my expectations were so low that the game ended up kind of impressive.  Love the scene-writing skills. 

Archived