Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

No.  I'm looking at it as the Lyncher/Lynchee role does not mesh within a regular mafia game - it needs to be the entire core of the game.  I thought I said that....

I have played too many games in the past with Lynchers and Mafia in the same setup to accept that. I know that it works.

Maybe it's just not your flavor of mafia. Like a lot of people (myself included) hate cult games. Probably the same deal.

If you guys want, I can mod.

Sounds good to me. Dunno how many other people are down to play though.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh...two lynches with no reveal :(

I seriously thought the first time Ape came out with the case against me he was doing the fake pressure thing.  When he went back at it, I honestly didn't anymore.  Was a smart play Ape.  Didn't really think you were scum (you never slip up on the casing logic like it seemed to me)...but did think you were really casing me :tongue:

Like I said, it was a good play -- had me convinced.  Regardless, even in your death you set a trap for Lils...who fell for it.  And no one followed. lol.

Grats Pac.  Frustrating...town should have got you.  My blabbering about having someone self lynch and not letting it go on D1 certainly didn't help things.

Thanks bud, I thought you'd pick up on what I was doing. 

I also thought other people would.

After I got the guilty on Ishy, I sent Nolder a PM "Pac, Lily and Crusher in that order of confidence." All game long I thought Crusher was railing against me to keep pressure off himself, like CTM does, but he did at one point make me second guess him. Also, when JIF "caught" Ishy, I thought for sure he was busing him...  because JIF sucks at this. LOL

If I had lived another day, Lily was being viewed. 

My favorite part about mafia is when I whip everyones ass and after the fact they say I was obvious.

Edit:  Just read the dead thread...  Nice to see my suspicions of playing awful and still winning are confirmed..  how do I keep doing  this year after year?

I said you were obvious on Day 1. For the record, you are just a hard person for me to get lynched. Usually very easy to lynch, except for when I want to lynch you for some reason. Oh well. Good job.

The so scummy he can't be scum WIFOM benefitted you and Lily both this game.

I said you were obvious on Day 1. For the record, you are just a hard person for me to get lynched. Usually very easy to lynch, except for when I want to lynch you for some reason. Oh well. Good job.

The so scummy he can't be scum WIFOM benefitted you and Lily both this game.

yawn..  I didn't even contribute the first week and when I finally did we had a lynch less than 24 hours later.  yet I'm sooo obvious.

just admit I owned the lot of you despite the fact I wasn't trying until 3 days ago.

yawn..  I didn't even contribute the first week and when I finally did we had a lynch less than 24 hours later.  yet I'm sooo obvious.

just admit I owned the lot of you despite the fact I wasn't trying until 3 days ago.

I said good job. I'm just pointing out the fact that I knew and told the mod you were scum almost immediately, even when you had barely contributed. You happen to be a pretty easy read for me, you are just very hard for me to lynch. No matter how well I case you, you shirk my accusations and somehow it becomes the only time people aren't enthusiastic about killing you.

I'm paying you a compliment. You won, and despite my having played quite well, I wasn't able to do anything to prevent it.

Archived