Pirates of the Caribbean - Mafia sign ups - JNers only

Leelou

I'll consider it, if you promise not to give scum consolation roles that end up screwing me out of a dominant game...

:rl:

Missed that smiley. In as long as I don't have to tickle any one :D

Quick post vday dinner post, but I did hear back from a few of those I pm'd. JC, Brett and a couple others are too busy but mostly said they'd try to fit one in when possible. Wombat is taking time off.

CTM and Hess hate everyone. Mostly each other, though.

Happy valentines day all

Missed that smiley. In as long as I don't have to tickle any one :biggrin:

Quick post vday dinner post, but I did hear back from a few of those I pm'd. JC, Brett and a couple others are too busy but mostly said they'd try to fit one in when possible. Wombat is taking time off.

Happy valentines day all

Tell Hess I miss him. 

Missed that smiley. In as long as I don't have to tickle any one :biggrin:

Happy valentines day all

Wombat is a damn dirty liar and scum MVP. He is signed up to play a game on DM right now.

Theme ideas: 

Star Trek (reboot) 

American McGee's Alice

Pirates of the Caribbean

Harry Potter

Suggestions? 

Should I sign up Pac or anyone else? 

Pirates of the Caribbean could be cool for flavor, it comes down to what you want to write about... pirates, magic or nerdbots? :)

Theme ideas: 

Star Trek (reboot) 

American McGee's Alice

Pirates of the Caribbean

Harry Potter

Suggestions? 

Should I sign up Pac or anyone else? 

My choice is clear :tongue:

Pac and 80 both...maybe Smash as well?  I'm halfway tempted to tell you to sign up CTM and just give him no choice, but I can't remember if he was the one that got upset when we did that a couple years back.  Maybe if you PM Hess he'll be interested and if JiF is back stateside and not busy he may be interested.  After those, IDK.

DPR, Hess and Wombat said no, too busy. 

Just PMed Dan, JVoR and Klecko. 

Tell the pirate I said hello.  Hope he can come over here sometime soon.  

Klecko may but I doubt Dan can being middle of the school year.  Don't think her or JVoY have been on since I sent those PMs out either.

just put CTM down..  not sure who Hess thinks suddenly thinks he is.  He's all over the board talking football which I can't do every day.  Gets kinda boring.

So many thin skinned girlie-men sashaying around out there, I think Hess is trying to aclimate

Archived