Assumption – Free agency produces Jeremy Maclin, Jaryis Byrd and Willie Colon

1) Mike Evans / Marquis Lee WR

2) Ausitn Sefarius Jenkins TE

3a)  Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB

3b) Paul Richardson Colorado WR

4) Michael Sam OLB (gay but productive.  Richardson will protect

5a) Kevin Danser OG Stamford

5b) Zach Mettenberger QB

6a) Colt Lyera (yes he is a coke head but dam he ia an animal worth a 6th)

Rest of the Supplemental – RB OL CB

Damm I thought A lot more people would beat this up.  I am hoping most teams will be scared off by the Coke and Philly already took their TE last year. If we can get Jenkins I think Colt is worth the risk for our dynamic duo at TE.  I love his highlights where he almost always is carrying 3 guys on his back.

Damm I thought A lot more people would beat this up.  I am hoping most teams will be scared off by the Coke and Philly already took their TE last year. If we can get Jenkins I think Colt is worth the risk for our dynamic duo at TE.  I love his highlights where he almost always is carrying 3 guys on his back.

yes i tink that colt s worth that comp 4th and see what h can do great hands also

LOL at, "gay but productive," which I guess is better than, productive but gay. I'm not a Mettenberger guy but can't complain about him at 5b. Wish you'd  of done all the picks but I like it. I like the two TEs, makes sense to get the complete guy ASJ and the high/risk reward guy in Lyera later. 

I will do a full version after the combines.  Would like to see who shines and bombs to see if there are any sleepers dropping.  Would also like to see the supplemental finalized.  Pardon some of the commentary, it is only meant to identify potential issues, and reasons why people may be avoiding.  I could care less if they like sheep, as long as they can play and be good teammates.  It may be a red flag for the team as guys like Cro and Demarious Davis may have some issues.  Every draft pick is somewhat risky I would like to take some of those risks with a greater degree of reward. see Vontez Burfect

OK my turn for  my fantasy Jets draft. 

Assumption – Free agency produces Jeremy Maclin, Jaryis Byrd and Willie Colon

1) Mike Evans / Marquis Lee WR

2) Ausitn Sefarius Jenkins TE

3a)  Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB

3b) Paul Richardson Colorado WR

4) Michael Sam OLB (gay but productive.  Richardson will protect

5a) Kevin Danser OG Stamford

5b) Zach Mettenberger QB

6a) Colt Lyera (yes he is a coke head but dam he ia an animal worth a 6th)

Rest of the Supplemental – RB OL CB

if the draft fell this way, I would do backflips. I doubt a few of the guys will be there in the rounds you have them drafted, but what do I know. players slide all the time in the draft

give us time, jerk. 

Archived