The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Turner watched in horror as Elizabeth was dragged off by the pirates. As he went to run to her rescue, he was knocked unconscious. He awoke in the morning and went to Norrington's office to try to launch a rescue, after being rudely turned down, he went to look for help in the most unlikely of places - Captain Jack Sparrow. After freeing the Captain from prison, they commandeered a ship and went off in search of the Black Pearl. As they were sailing away, a shot rang out and struck Will. As he lay there dying, Jack figured out he was the cure to the curse and bottled some of Will's blood for a later bargaining chip.

JiF, William Turner - vanilla town, is dead.

It is still day. Will 11 alive, it takes 6 for a short drop and sudden stop.  

let leave this mutant alive for now, who is going to clean the head after your sh*ts?

Vote APE!!

Problem with removing Ape early is this game will become horribly slow and boring.  Once Ape gets done picking the Fleas out of his clients fur he will come here act stupid, accuse everyone of being scum and suck his own dick as a measure of his greatness.  He makes JN mafia the spectacle it is. 

Plus Pac did something last game that reminds me of what he is doing this game.  The day kill just pinged me. 

Problem with removing Ape early is this game will become horribly slow and boring.  Once Ape gets done picking the Fleas out of his clients fur he will come here act stupid, accuse everyone of being scum and suck his own dick as a measure of his greatness.  He makes JN mafia the spectacle it is. 

Plus Pac did something last game that reminds me of what he is doing this game.  The day kill just pinged me. 

If we are going off activity.. then kill ishy or lily..

I can see the merit of making the game active and fun.

UNvote

Vote Ishy

If we are going off activity.. then kill ishy or lily..

I can see the merit of making the game active and fun.

UNvote

Vote Ishy

I wasn't referring to inactivity.  Pac played the lyncher like this.  Kinda throwing it in our face with his "Get him to L1 and let me do my thing" schtick.  I just feel he could be the day killer.  Can;t imagine anyone town friendly would have shot this early. 

Ishy does test the water as scum on day 1.  He did that last game and got caught.  It's as good a vote for day1 as any. 

I wasn't referring to inactivity. Pac played the lyncher like this. Kinda throwing it in our face with his "Get him to L1 and let me do my thing" schtick. I just feel he could be the day killer. Can;t imagine anyone town friendly would have shot this early.

Ishy does test the water as scum on day 1. He did that last game and got caught. It's as good a vote for day1 as any.

I am not cleaning the head if we off PAC

Can;t imagine anyone town friendly would have shot this early.

Could have easily been Town. Vig's have many reasons they would take a shot early, kickstarting the game being just one. And no, this isn't a softclaim, I didn't shoot Jif.

I wasn't referring to inactivity.  Pac played the lyncher like this.  Kinda throwing it in our face with his "Get him to L1 and let me do my thing" schtick.  I just feel he could be the day killer.  Can;t imagine anyone town friendly would have shot this early. 

Ishy does test the water as scum on day 1.  He did that last game and got caught.  It's as good a vote for day1 as any. 

Trying to decide if scum hunting or opportunistic narrative.

Unvote 

... for now. Your observations are accurate.

Archived