Video of Ray Rice dragging unconscious gf out of AC elevator

nj meadowlands

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drunk, drugged, punched out or all three, as the Sperminator pointed out, she was not totally unconscious as evidenced by her grabbing her purse. I think she may have been playing possum so dirt bag Ray didnt continue hitting her. 

Ray should date Rhonda Roussey or Meisha Tate.

Drunk, drugged, punched out or all three, as the Sperminator pointed out, she was not totally unconscious as evidenced by her grabbing her purse. I think she may have been playing possum so dirt bag Ray didnt continue hitting her. 

Ray should date Rhonda Roussey or Meisha Tate.

Every Sunday we watch football, where men hit other men, and often times some of them don't lose complete consciousness... but can't get up on their own, and have no clue where they are.

And this is what happens when they are wearing state-of-the-art equipment to protect themselves.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the report being completely accurate in terms of "unconscious" ... it is from TMZ for crying out loud. They don't author a single word without the goal of garnering attention.

Like hell there wasn't.  You specifically said you were putting my observation in the proper context.  As in, on my own I fall victim to my natural tendencies of improperly observing something in contrast to yourself.

Settle down and tell me why you think Curtis Martin should be a first ballot HOFer. 

Go.

"Bullying" is the cause du jour; a star athlete beating a woman unconscious barely moves the media meter anymore. He will keep his job because she will publicly back him and media will move on

I was listening to Cowherd the other morning and he said 99% of his callers and emails were all defending Rice, somehow saying the 5'9 220 RB was justified in KOing his 110 lb gf and that people are okay with this guy in the locker room, but feel uncomfortable with a gay man. It's funny what registers as a blip on the media.  Is it because beating a woman is so common place that no one cares? I just don't get it. 

• 6 months later...

Peter King is already scrambling to protect the shield. 

Back when the suspension was announced he said the league had seen the video from inside the elevator, now he is suggesting they hadn't. 

He is wrong. It has been reported just about everywhere that they did see it.

Peter King is already scrambling to protect the shield.

Back when the suspension was announced he said the league had seen the video from inside the elevator, now he is suggesting they hadn't.

They saw it. They'll just make the players wear pink for an extra month this year to prove they care.

Not saying she wasn't just saying that punch and her head slamming into the wall of the elevator as a result probably rendered her more than just a bit groggy. 

I'm quite sure she was VERY groggy, and quite possibly 100% unconscious. 

From the other angle - which I still haven't watched again since that day - if I recall she seemed to brace her own fall, preventing her head from bouncing off the stone floor.

Either way she looks in bad shape (though her lack of full consciousness seems to be from her head hitting the wall or railing in the elevator, rather than directly from a severe beatdown).

That being said, Rice is a real dirtbag. Seriously, what kind of muscular man hits a woman like that? Total piece of garbage.

I'm quite sure she was VERY groggy, and quite possibly 100% unconscious. 

From the other angle - which I still haven't watched again since that day - if I recall she seemed to brace her own fall, preventing her head from bouncing off the stone floor.

Either way she looks in bad shape (though her lack of full consciousness seems to be from her head hitting the wall or railing in the elevator, rather than directly from a severe beatdown).

That being said, Rice is a real dirtbag. Seriously, what kind of muscular man hits a woman like that? Total piece of garbage.

Certainly not someone who would just....out of the blue..hit her just for the hell of it.

Not that I condone any of it(because I don't) but there's always a reason behind the madness.  confusedshrug.gif

I mean...I seriously doubt that Ray Rice said to himself "Hmm...I think I'll punch my woman out while we're in the elevator today".

Certainly not someone who would just....out of the blue..hit her just for the hell of it.

Not that I condone any of it(because I don't) but there's always a reason behind the madness.  confusedshrug.gif

I mean...I seriously doubt that Ray Rice said to himself "Hmm...I think I'll punch my woman out while we're in the elevator today".

I'm sure he didn't either but in no way condones what he did or in any way makes it less despicable. 

Archived