Anyone interested in seeing where Woody Johnson lives?

joewilly12

bill%20murray.jpg

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. Here, I've got pounds of this.

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. Here, I've got pounds of this.

Best sports movie ever?

Slapshot, a close second.

Best sports movie ever?

Slapshot, a close second.

Definitely top 5 for me. Man there's just so many good ones, my top 10, in no particular order:

Remember the Titans

Caddyshack

Pride of the Yankees

Major League

Field of Dreams

Bull Durham

Rocky

A League of their Own

Raging Bull

Slapshot

....Hoosiers, just couldn't leave it out.  And then I'm forgetting He Got Game, Sandlot, The Natural, Eight Men Out, For Love and Basketball. I might have to give this one more thought.

Definitely top 5 for me. Man there's just so many good ones, my top 10, in no particular order:

Remember the Titans

Caddyshack

Pride of the Yankees

Major League

Field of Dreams

Bull Durham

Rocky

A League of their Own

Raging Bull

Slapshot

....Hoosiers, just couldn't leave it out.  And then I'm forgetting He Got Game, Sandlot, The Natural, Eight Men Out, For Love and Basketball. I might have to give this one more thought.

All great but Slapshot, and Caddyshack to me are the 2 best ever. Interesting that this came up on the day we lost the genious that is Harold Ramis.

Archived