The next QUARTERBACK of the NY Jets - Jimmy Garoppolo

fishing92070

No I meant how do you post an image not a vid

After you click on the" reply to this topic box"   2 rows of junk appears.  in the middle of the second row is a green box that says Image when you put the mouse over it.  click, put in image URL.   Maybe it will work

No really, the guy from Cornell has everything but a good 40 time. 

That said, Geno has got this. 

All his measureables, were good, except of course for his 40 times, but he did fine in the Agility drills. Look Mathews is not fast, just never has been. He will have to get some decent offensive line help, but all other aspects of his game are solid. He is big, 6'4", 225, he has a huge arm, he is accurate when he gets protection, struggles with his accuracy when scrambling. He is tough, he will stand in there and take a hit, and he is a leader. Also, obviously being a capitol one Academic all-American, he is smart.

I would love to have the Jets take him in say rounds 5-7.

Watching that vid looks Like his footwork is terrible. Release looks good and guy (I can't remember who) said he has a real live arm. Tells me that if his footwork gets better he will have a rocket ( learns to drive the ball)

I would like to see how smart he is, and how he reacts to pressure. Also how much of a gym rat is he? Does he want it.

Brilliant! Trade back with 49ers and get their pick #30 and an additional 3rd rounder. With the 30th pick - Jimmy Garrapolo. Then we would have a 2nd rounder (Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, UCLA) and THREE 3rd rounders Deone Bucannon, S, Jarvis Landry*, WR, C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE.

Without a doubt Garrapolo will be gone early in round 2 to one of these teams who do not pick a QB in round 1.... Houston, Jaguars, Browns, Raiders, or Vikings.

Who are the 49ers trading up for? Don't like a guard in 2nd. Take a WR or TE here

Watching that vid looks Like his footwork is terrible. Release looks good and guy (I can't remember who) said he has a real live arm. Tells me that if his footwork gets better he will have a rocket ( learns to drive the ball)

I would like to see how smart he is, and how he reacts to pressure. Also how much of a gym rat is he? Does he want it.

He has a pro day coming up the end of March, either the 24th or 25th I believe, to coincide with the next day, or day before being the Syracuse pro-day.

I will definitely be attending his pro-day. It will be cool to see all those NFL scouts at Schoellkoff field, at Cornell watching Mathews slinging it around.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived