Jets meet with Bortles........

fishing92070

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the QBs is going to slip past #10 (Tennessee), and then freefall past Baltimore/Steelers/St Louis and the other teams that have QBs. It's very likely the Jets will be staring at a Carr, Bortles, or Bridgewater at 18. Big call to make.

Not too big. They'd just need to be true to their draft board. If a QB drops that they love, they should pounce. If it's a QB they don't love, and have other prospects rated above him, they should pass.

This is an interesting draft with two or three QBs seen as potential top five picks, yet no consensus on which one is the best. I think the speculation will be all over the place with these guys over the next couple months. Carr's a guy who I could see drop into the second round pretty easily.

Not too big. They'd just need to be true to their draft board. If a QB drops that they love, they should pounce. If it's a QB they don't love, and have other prospects rated above him, they should pass.

This is an interesting draft with two or three QBs seen as potential top five picks, yet no consensus on which one is the best. I think the speculation will be all over the place with these guys over the next couple months. Carr's a guy who I could see drop into the second round pretty easily.

Zack Martin at 18 Slates.

Jets interested in Vick...

Jets interested in Schaub...

Jets interested in McCown...

Jets interview Bortles...

Nothing you hear this time of year should be taken too seriously. Most of you should know that by now. :)

Wait! You don't think this tells us something important?

Archived