You guys realize that we drop to #7 right??

GlennFoley

It wasn't just Bush, but if Houston won we would've had the #2 pick in the draft.. The trade value for that pick is HUGE..

Face it.. Maroney, D'Brickshaw, D'Angello Williams, Bush, Leinart, and Hawk will NOT be available with the #7 pick in the draft..

I repeat.. Maroney, D'Brickshaw, D'Angello Williams, Maroney, Leinart, and Hawk will not be available with the #7 pick in the draft..

You know what that means? Bradway will TRADE the pick for an extra second rounder, and a backup Right Tackle..

A franchise player? Not in this years draft..

And all because of a FLUKE win vs Buffalo in a game that we had no buisiness winning..

Thanks Justin Miller...

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE

SHUT THE **** UP

ENOUGH BITCHING

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK. WHO ******* CARES, BOO HOO THE JETS WON A GAME. NOW EVERYONE'S 'MUST DRAFT' PLAYER FROM LAST YEAR IS THE GOAT FOR BLOWING OUR CHANCE AT THIS YEAR'S "MUST DRAFT" PLAYER???

YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS. THE JETS HAVE PROBLEMS BEYOND ONE PLAYER

CO PISS AND MOAN SOMEWHERE ELSE

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE

SHUT THE F#ck UP

ENOUGH BITCHING

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK. WHO farging CARES, BOO HOO THE JETS WON A GAME. NOW EVERYONE'S 'MUST DRAFT' PLAYER FROM LAST YEAR IS THE GOAT FOR BLOWING OUR CHANCE AT THIS YEAR'S "MUST DRAFT" PLAYER???

Dumbass :roll::roll:

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE

SHUT THE F#ck UP

ENOUGH BITCHING

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK. WHO farging CARES, BOO HOO THE JETS WON A GAME. NOW EVERYONE'S 'MUST DRAFT' PLAYER FROM LAST YEAR IS THE GOAT FOR BLOWING OUR CHANCE AT THIS YEAR'S "MUST DRAFT" PLAYER???

it will be you pissing and moaning for next 5 years!

don't come crying to us when this team still sucks and badway continues to pick sh*t and herm makes it into a fine manure

No crying for you either, ban the F out of me i could care less right now

I'm so freaking pissed it makes me want to barf.

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE

SHUT THE F#ck UP

ENOUGH BITCHING

You have to be kidding me! All of you homers who wanted to win give NO REASON into why this wasn't that bad..

This is HORRIBLE! Football is for the fans, and a top 3 draftpick would've helped mask the frustration that this season brought...

Now we are looking at a friggin mess of a team with no savior in the near future..

We have EVERY right to be frusterated.. This was the WORST possible thing that could've happened today, and deep down inside you know it..

Im glad that your happy that we won, but im not and a lot of Jets fans aren't either.. You have NO right to call out ANYBODY who wanted to lose, because the reason is there..

Its not just Reggie Bush, its the fact that NOTHING has gone right for this team this year, and today was the iceing on the cake...

PLUS The only reason we WON the game is because of a player(Ty Law) who will most likeley be playing with the fargin PATRIOTS next year!!

Please understand our point of view, before you get mad at us, and call us "lesser fans".

It wasn't just Bush, but if Houston won we would've had the #2 pick in the draft.. The trade value for that pick is HUGE..

Face it.. Maroney, D'Brickshaw, D'Angello Williams, Bush, Leinart, and Hawk will NOT be available with the #7 pick in the draft..

the running back from Minnesota? :lol::lol::lol:

He and Williams will be avalible in the late first. And, there's a ton of talent in this draft. Once again, it's not about getting the highest pick (and to have the second pick, you'd have to have someone be willing to trade for it), it's about drafting right.

were number 4 as it stands

if they texans win

NO HOU SF JETS Titans

if SF wins

HOU NO JETS TITANS SF

I think the titans and raiders will now pick ahead of us. :roll:

I HOPE YOU MORONS ARE HAPPY !! NOW WE GET NO FRANCHISE PLAYER!

SUCK IT MORONS

were number 4 as it stands

if they texans win

NO HOU SF JETS Titans

if SF wins

HOU NO JETS TITANS SF

NOPE!

Green Bay, Tennessee, and Oakland have weak SOS

Houston and Jacksonville are comfortably winning so..

1.New Orleans-Matt Leinart

2.Houston-Reggie Bush

3.San Francisco-D'Angello Williams

4.Tennessee-Laurence Maroney

5.Green Bay-AJ Hawk

6.Oakland-D'Brickshaw Ferguson

7.New York Jets-Bust

First of all, the NFL tends to frown on teams that deliberately lose games to get a higher draft pick. A big fine and forfeiture of the pick could result if the dumping was obvious.

Secondly, do you really think that anyone on the team this year really gives a crap about next year's draft pick? Whether you approve of it or not, these guys have been busting their balls all year and deserve to win a game here and there.

Where do you get 7th from? We pick 4th. I bet there's some pretty good players available there. Probably some that can help up more than that 3rd down back from USC.

And if we trade down, it would be even better. We need a QB, CB, speed WR, DTs and boatloads of OL men. Build from the lines out and you become a championship team. Build from the backfield in and all you become is an entertainer.

I repeat.. Maroney, D'Brickshaw, D'Angello Williams, Maroney, Leinart, and Hawk will not be available with the #7 pick in the draft..

You know what that means? Bradway will TRADE the pick for an extra second rounder, and a backup Right Tackle..

And all because of a FLUKE win vs Buffalo in a game that we had no buisiness winning..

Thanks Justin Miller...

Great post. Very well thought out :roll:

Is there ever going to be a day when you know what the F__k you're talking about?

I know alot of you fans really thought you were going to land Reggie Bush but picking at #4 isnt that bad of a deal. You wont have to dish out that huge contract for the #1 player and your still going to get a very good player with that pick. You guys got Vilma at what 11 or 12 in the draft? You should have your choice of either DeAngelo Williams or Maroney at RB, Hawk at LB, or Kiwanuka or Mario Williams at DE...still some very good players that will be on the board.

the running back from Minnesota? :lol::lol::lol:

He and Williams will be avalible in the late first. And, there's a ton of talent in this draft. Once again, it's not about getting the highest pick (and to have the second pick, you'd have to have someone be willing to trade for it), it's about drafting right.

Touche'

We have the #4 pick. Build the lines, then worry about the skill positions. But if we have the same offensive line next season, we can have Unitas/Elway/Marino/Starr back there and we will still go 4-12.

Thanks Justin Miller...

You realize without the win, we draft 3rd. With it, we draft 4th. Even if Houston beat SF, we would have drafted 3rd since our SOS would have been tied with Houston, but since we're both AFC teams, we would have used AFC record. Houston's was 1-11. Our's was 3-9 (would have been 2-10 if we lost). That would have given us #3.

Honestly, for the "price" of 1 spot in the draft, I'm glad we won. It was worth 3 hours of excitement.

Archived