Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

ZojfaBn.jpg

Welcome one and all to the spookiest house of horrors in mafia! You are all creepy ghoulie and ugly, and you have costumes on too. There is murder going on here. Is it part of the show? Nope! Better figure out who's a real baddie and who's just wearing a costume before you're all dead! Good luck!

Players

1. Ishy

2. Lily

3. Leelou

4. Verbal - Pirate Kid - Vanilla - Killed D2

5. Crusher

6. Jif - Freddy costume - Day SK - Lynched D3

7. 80

8. Pac - Zombie Worker - Vanilla - Lynched D1

9. Ape

10. Smash - Jason costume - SK w/1x BPV - Lynched D2

11. AVM

12. CTM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote JetFat80

Worst player of all time needs to be eliminated.

Incidentally I'm worried about this game..  Nolder needs help with game themes.  And scene writing...  and balance.  Other than that he's a decent mod. 

Vote JetFat80

Incidentally I'm worried about this game..  Nolder needs help with game themes.  And scene writing...  and balance.  Other than that he's a decent mod. 

jetfat80 might be the worst play on username nickname of all time.. you tool

Votecount

Ishy: (0)

Lily: (0)

Leelou: (0)

Verbal: Ishy (1)

Crusher: (0)

Jif: (0)

80: CTM, Pac, Smash (3)

Pac: Ape (1)

Ape: Crusher (1)

Smash: (0)

AVM: (0)

CTM: (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

This is the vote count equivalent of the giant Wall of Text nested quotes inside nested quotes inside nested quotes with memes and gifs posts on DM.

This is the vote count equivalent of the giant Wall of Text nested quotes inside nested quotes inside nested quotes with memes and gifs posts on DM.

Yeah the more I look at it the less I like it.

I'll go back to my old style in the next VC.

Alright all, like CTM, I'm extremely busy at work right now - I got a little behind from playing in the last 2 mafia games.

All this means I won't be able to drum the game with posts between 9 and 6 during the week, and you all know my commitments when I get home. The baby goes to bed around 9 at night, so I'll be doing the bulk of my read-ups in the daytime gaps between work stuff (when I have them), and at night after she's asleep.

As you saw last game, my attention to details (like AVM not being named Lily) has slipped a little. I'll give you guys my best effort, relative to where my priorities need to lie. :)

Vote JetFat80

Me and my scum team clowned you last game.  Go ahead and run me up.  It only makes me stronger.

Archived