Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.  It's not truly a Verbal blind lynch unless we can hammer before you've posted.

2.  Wtf?

Shut your whore mouth.

Or guess not lol. Thought this was a sign up. Maybe next time.

**** that.  NOLDER, GET THIS MAN A ROLE IN THIS GAME, PRONTO!

Actually, he won't even read his PM anyway - just let him play and pick a side.

So, I got kneed like deal leg style on Monday night hoops.  Like, the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.  Dropped to the ground immediately.  It felt like someone stuck a crow bar through my leg.  Woke up yesterday, couldnt move my leg, thigh swollen to high hell, literally the worst pain of my life...couldnt find a way to lay that didnt hurt.  So took Tuesday off,  rested up, kept it elevated, hot and cold, bengay, some meds etc.  Woke up feeling slightly better, so got ready for work.  By the time I got down the stairs and into the car, the pain started up again, maybe even worse.  Got to work, couldnt take it, had to leave.  Went to the Doc.  XRays are negative...no breakage, no tear on either muscle or tendons.  The Doc. was floored, he's never seen anything like it.  Gave me some meds, crutches and told me to rest for the 3 days.  And if doesnt start feeling better, call the ortho on Friday and see if they can get me in. 

I've got an incredible threshold for pain.  This is the worst pain I've ever had in my life.  I think I can honestly say, I literally got the worst dead leg in the history of man kind.  I'm proud, embarrassed and in pain.  So please be active because I cant move for 3 days.

So, I got kneed like deal leg style on Monday night hoops.  Like, the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.  Dropped to the ground immediately.  It felt like someone stuck a crow bar through my leg.  Woke up yesterday, couldnt move my leg, thigh swollen to high hell, literally the worst pain of my life...couldnt find a way to lay that didnt hurt.  So took Tuesday off,  rested up, kept it elevated, hot and cold, bengay, some meds etc.  Woke up feeling slightly better, so got ready for work.  By the time I got down the stairs and into the car, the pain started up again, maybe even worse.  Got to work, couldnt take it, had to leave.  Went to the Doc.  XRays are negative...no breakage, no tear on either muscle or tendons.  The Doc. was floored, he's never seen anything like it.  Gave me some meds, crutches and told me to rest for the 3 days.  And if doesnt start feeling better, call the ortho on Friday and see if they can get me in. 

I've got an incredible threshold for pain.  This is the worst pain I've ever had in my life.  I think I can honestly say, I literally got the worst dead leg in the history of man kind.  I'm proud, embarrassed and in pain.  So please be active because I cant move for 3 days.

"I got kneed"

"I've got an incredible threshold for pain"

"worst dead leg in history of man kind"

Jesus Christ.

Sounds like you have an STD... may need to take a break from the bathhouses and get a shot of pennicilln

Maybe you're just a pu$$y.

we should send 80 over to give him a hug

Haha - I'd love to see you pussies in this much pain.  You'd all be in tears.

JiF:  "Give it to me straight Doc, how bad have I got it?  Will I be able to walk again?  Will I ever be able to play basketball again?"

Doctor:  "According to everything I've seen, you're not injured."

JiF:  "No, I'm in deep pain.  I got injured while dunking over Vince Carter."

Doc:  "I mean, I guess just take the day off and take ibuprofen or something."

JiF:  "Will that cure me, doc?"

Doc:  "Yeah, whatever."

JiF:  "Thank you Doctor, thank you!"

tuff that sh-t out brah, you got it.

week off work is cool but sucks if you have to use pto.

Sucks you have to take personal days, JiF.  You pussy.

Haha - I'd love to see you pussies in this much pain.  You'd all be in tears.

I hope you never have kidney stones. Or anyone, for that matter.  Not that I know what your pain feels like, so I can't exactly judge other than calling you a pussy just because you're JiF...but that's some other worldly pain.

My back is so ****ed up, I'm in pain all day every day. I don't need to tell anyone about it.

Feel you there, too.

Archived