•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

View New Content

Best Answer Thor99, 03 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up. I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily. Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line. Last night around 11 it just went out again. I just see no new content. It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings. If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

If you go to new content, on the left is all the options on how you want to view the board. Occasionally, the option get messed up. Go to the full post

19 replies to this topic

#1 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

Is something going on?  I can't send messages and it always says "sorry no new content"

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#2 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,777 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

Is something going on?  I can't send messages and it always says "sorry no new content"

It is working for me.  If anyone else reading this can chime in that would help.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#3 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

It is working for me.  If anyone else reading this can chime in that would help.

It's been two days on two different computers/networks, both IE and chrome.  I usually just click on the new content button and for two days every time I get the same sorry no new content message.

#4 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,866 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

just worked for me using chrome and firefox

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#5 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

Maybe I screwed up my settings somehow?  I can see work restricted it, but it wasn't working at home either.  Oh well. Thanks Joe and Max.  I was hoping something was going on, so I didn't start whining yesterday. I waited until today!

#6 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,777 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:17 AM

It's been two days on two different computers/networks, both IE and chrome.  I usually just click on the new content button and for two days every time I get the same sorry no new content message.

Did you change any security settings recently, like not allowing cookies?

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#7 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,777 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:17 AM

Maybe I screwed up my settings somehow?  I can see work restricted it, but it wasn't working at home either.  Oh well. Thanks Joe and Max.  I was hoping something was going on, so I didn't start whining yesterday. I waited until today!

We can dispatch a technician to your house if you are interested.  They will be there somewhere between 9am and 9pm.  And they will bring your fridge magnet.

#8 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

Did you change any security settings recently, like not allowing cookies?

Not on purpose.  I would not doubt that work did, but it was the same at home.  As long as I know "it's not you, it's me" I will figure it out.  Or maybe I will run off to some other Jets site.  I hear that there are some new ones!

#9 JoeC36

JoeC36

• Moderators
  • 11,866 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

Not on purpose.  I would not doubt that work did, but it was the same at home.  As long as I know "it's not you, it's me" I will figure it out.  Or maybe I will run off to some other Jets site.  I hear that there are some new ones!

Take Thor with you

#10 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Okay.  I have nothing.  I tried to message Thor to come with me, but... I'm home and same crap.  The little message thing up by notifications is gone completely and I always get no new content.  I must have screwed with some setting, but I have no idea what.  Should be JN only since it started the same time on chrome and IE and at work and home and everything else works perfectly.  

#11 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,703 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

Take Thor with you

I'd go anywhere with that crazy mofo.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#12 Thor99

Thor99

• Moderators
  • 18,703 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

Take Thor with you

Attached Files

Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#13 JoeC36

JoeC36

• Moderators
  • 11,866 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Take Thor with you

dumb sh*t figured it out

#14 Thor99

Thor99

• Moderators
  • 18,703 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

dumb sh*t figured it out

Give me two weeks, and I'll even figure out how to post YouTube vids.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#15 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:47 AM

dumb sh*t figured it out

I didn't figure out sh*t.  I still see "no new content"  At least I know where to find Thorsten now. 

#16 Panzer Division Marduk

Panzer Division Marduk

Banned

• Members
  • 14,945 posts
  • LocationDer Fuhrerbunker

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

At least I know where to find Thorsten now. 

WhereIsThor.jpg

Have fun.

Posted Image

#17 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up.  I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily.  Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line.  Last night around 11 it just went out again.  I just see no new content.  It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings.  If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

#18 Klecko73isGod

Klecko73isGod

Anchor Salesman

• Members
  • 22,755 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up.  I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily.  Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line.  Last night around 11 it just went out again.  I just see no new content.  It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings.  If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

Good job. You broke the internet. 

PatriotReign37, on 10 Sept 2014 - 10:56 AM, said: Oh the ironing.

#19 Thor99

Thor99

• Moderators
  • 18,703 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:09 AM   Best Answer

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up. I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily. Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line. Last night around 11 it just went out again. I just see no new content. It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings. If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

If you go to new content, on the left is all the options on how you want to view the board. Occasionally, the option get messed up.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#20 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,845 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

If you go to the main forums page, on the left is all the options on how you want to view the board. Occasionally, the option get messed up.

Thanks.  I have not clicked anything, but it keeps popping up as "posts I am subcribed to" or something like that.  I had not done it in so long I forgot how.  The first time it had disabled messaging too.  I was just posting that I had figured it out.  This is only forum I go to, so I don't pay much attention.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users