View New Content

It's been two days on two different computers/networks, both IE and chrome.  I usually just click on the new content button and for two days every time I get the same sorry no new content message.

Did you change any security settings recently, like not allowing cookies?

Maybe I screwed up my settings somehow?  I can see work restricted it, but it wasn't working at home either.  Oh well. Thanks Joe and Max.  I was hoping something was going on, so I didn't start whining yesterday. I waited until today!

We can dispatch a technician to your house if you are interested.  They will be there somewhere between 9am and 9pm.  And they will bring your fridge magnet.

Not on purpose.  I would not doubt that work did, but it was the same at home.  As long as I know "it's not you, it's me" I will figure it out.  Or maybe I will run off to some other Jets site.  I hear that there are some new ones!

Take Thor with you

Okay.  I have nothing.  I tried to message Thor to come with me, but... I'm home and same crap.  The little message thing up by notifications is gone completely and I always get no new content.  I must have screwed with some setting, but I have no idea what.  Should be JN only since it started the same time on chrome and IE and at work and home and everything else works perfectly.  

• 1 month later...

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up.  I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily.  Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line.  Last night around 11 it just went out again.  I just see no new content.  It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings.  If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up.  I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily.  Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line.  Last night around 11 it just went out again.  I just see no new content.  It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings.  If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

Good job. You broke the internet. 

Okay. My settings apparently got screwed up. I fixed the one about the messaging fairly easily. Somehow I found something about the new content sometime just after my last post in this thread (so over a month) and got that back on line. Last night around 11 it just went out again. I just see no new content. It happened once before and corrected itself within a couple of hours, but I find it pretty annoying and kind find anything in the settings. If you guys are ******* with my, April Fool's was Tuesday.

If you go to new content, on the left is all the options on how you want to view the board. Occasionally, the option get messed up.

If you go to the main forums page, on the left is all the options on how you want to view the board. Occasionally, the option get messed up.

Thanks.  I have not clicked anything, but it keeps popping up as "posts I am subcribed to" or something like that.  I had not done it in so long I forgot how.  The first time it had disabled messaging too.  I was just posting that I had figured it out.  This is only forum I go to, so I don't pay much attention.

Archived