Darren Sharper, serial rapist

Sperm Edwards

Take a kid who's big and stronger than most anybody to start, have him play a game where the harder he hits and the more he dominates his opponent physically the higher his status and the bigger his potential payday, and you will have a higher percentage of criminals than the norm.  Some players will be able to separate the two worlds, but some won't.

Take a kid who's big and stronger than most anybody to start, have him play a game where the harder he hits and the more he dominates his opponent physically the higher his status and the bigger his potential payday, and you will have a higher percentage of criminals than the norm.  Some players will be able to separate the two worlds, but some won't.

nonsense

i also hear his mommy didn't hug him enough. are you seriously making an excuse for a sadistic and evil human being by saying the nfl made him do it?

You are correct -- 'cultivate' was a poor choice of words.  I should have said 'attract'.  

You are correct -- 'cultivate' was a poor choice of words.  I should have said 'attract'.  

yeah, i think what you're seeing if just entitlement playing out. most of these guys were the top dogs in their home towns, big timers in high school, surrounded by co-eds in college, and now they money and fame. not the type of people who are used to being denied anything. most players can handle it but many undoubtedly lose any sense of empathy and sense of other people as human beings rather than props in their own life. that being said, nfl players handle all of this as a group much better than the hollywood set.

Archived