JetNation is 9

Maxman

So JetNation turned 9 years old just about two weeks ago.  Unfortunately life is in the way right now and I forgot to celebrate.  

Happy belated birthday JetNation.  Thank you to all the posters here who make the site great!

So JetNation turned 9 years old just about two weeks ago.  Unfortunately life is in the way right now and I forgot to celebrate.  

Happy belated birthday JetNation.  Thank you to all the posters here who make the site great!

jblosexyguygf5.gif

birthday-3.jpg

Good analogy.

Webmaster Deegan has supplied a pipeline of posters to JN over the years.

If you haven't seen "The Men Who Built America" yet on the History Channel, get it. It's tremendous. You can find it free online at pirate bay. Its in 4 parts.

Damn that's gone by fast! Almost 8 yrs for me and this profile, but I did just read as a guest for a while before I joined.

Was jetnation named and ran by anyone else before you Max? I could swear I've been reading this board since 03, before I moved here from Florida. But then again I'm getting old and senile. Lol

Semper Fi

Wow, I can't imagine how much this site has helped me maintain my sanity over those nine years.  I still remember having taken a break from JN because it seemed to be getting invaded by angry teenagers when I got the invite to try JN.  So glad I did.

Thanks for all the hard work Max and the mods.

Damn that's gone by fast! Almost 8 yrs for me and this profile, but I did just read as a guest for a while before I joined.

Was jetnation named and ran by anyone else before you Max? I could swear I've been reading this board since 03, before I moved here from Florida. But then again I'm getting old and senile. Lol

Semper Fi

No, when we launched it that was the first time Jet Nation was used to our knowledge!

Happy B-day splitters.  Or is Mutineers a better word?  Regardless.  Tenth birthdays are a big deal.  Who remembers nine years anyway?  Max done good with organizing and promoting.  Shane, the tortured talent behind the Pee Wee Herman Mask.  How a pair of obnoxious upstarts revolutionized internet Jets fandome one gay joke at a time, Next, on....Behind the Forum.

Jetnation should give itself a present and free my real username from hades.

What was your old name?  If you promise to repent for whatever reason you were banned and swear that you are reformed we can reset you. #LimitedTimeOffer

That's alright, let's plan a big real life party for the 10 year.

Archived